Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 10: Daytona Speedway - Road Course (21 May)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Daytona International Speedway - Road Course.png

Time of day: Sunrise
Practice: 6:33 AM (in-game time)
Qualifying: 9:33 AM (in-game time)
Race: 9:48 AM (in-game time)
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: 24
Max Fuel: 55%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Well, here we are. The final round of the PRL Tuesday Sportscar Series. Round 10 at Dayton International!  

First, I would like to thank everyone for a great season! It has been fun and hard at the same time. I’ve seen drivers not do well in the first few rounds to being at the top. This make me proud to be a part of this league and race with everyone here.

Second, we have signups open for Season 17 posted and ready to go on the forum. Over 30+ drivers in the first 24 hours after posting they were open. That says a lot about the drivers here. You all made this possible.  If you plan on racing next season, please sign up as soon as possible. We have a lot of new drivers coming up that may get a little turned off because they have signed up early and returning drivers are signing up late.

We are going to a 60 minute race next season with a 15 minute qual as usual. Qual starts at 9p EST with the race starting at 9:15p. This is consideration to west coast drivers.

We may consider doing two splits for Tuesday night. We have to have at least 60 drivers to make this happen.  40 for the broadcasted series and 20 or more for the second half.

Lastly- a big shout out and thank you to Ken Rodriguez and SRT for hosting the Monday night practice sessions! It has been a pleasure and hope to see everyone next week!

That is all I have. Notes are in Discord and in the forum along with the Spanish translation.  
A big shout out to Christian for translating these every week!

ESPAÑOL

Bueno, aquí estamos. La ronda final de la PRL Tuesday Sportscar Series. Semana 10 en el circuito Internacional de daytona!

¡Primero, nos gustaría agradecer a todos por una gran temporada! Ha sido divertido y duro al mismo tiempo. Hemos visto pilotos que no empezaron bien estar en la parte de arriba de la clasificación. Nos enorgullece de ser parte de esta liga y competir con todos aquí.

Segundo, tenemos las inscripciones abiertas para la Temporada 17, ya publicadas y listas para participar en el foro. Más de 30 pilotos en las primeras 24 horas después de la apertura de inscripciones. Eso dice mucho sobre los miembros de esta liga. Todos ustedes hicieron esto posible. Si planean competir en la próxima temporada, regístrate lo antes posible. Tenemos una gran cantidad de nuevos pilotos que pueden desmotivarse un poco porque se inscribieron temprano y los conductores de temporadas anteriores, que tienen  prioridad, se inscriben tarde.

Vamos a carreras de 60 minutos la próxima temporada con una calificación de 15 minutos como siempre. Qualy comenzará a las 9p EST (GMT -4)  y la carrera comienza a las 9: 15p. Esta es una consideración para los pilotos de la costa oeste de Estados Unidos.

Podemos considerar hacer dos divisiones en la temporada 17. Tenemos que tener al menos 60 conductores para que esto suceda. 40 para la serie transmitida y 20 o más para un segundo split.

Por último, ¡un gran saludo y gracias a Ken Rodriguez y SRT por organizar las sesiones de práctica del lunes por la noche! ¡Ha sido un placer y espero verlos a todos la próxima temporada!

Eso es todo lo que tengo. Las notas están en Discord y en el foro junto con la traducción al español.

Modoff

Name
Carl Modoff
iRacing ID
Hey everyone, unfortunately I will not be able to make the race tomorrow night, I have a mandatory safety meeting at work that is at the same time, :( pretty bummed about that! 
This season has been the toughest PRL season yet that I have been involved in, really competitive with lots of depth to the field, lots of different winners.  I really enjoyed it and am already looking forward to the next one!
Thanks everyone for the races! Ill be watching the broadcast when I get home, so make it a good show! I'm sure it will be, Daytona is great for tight racing. 
Good Luck

Kirru

Premium Member
Name
Cory
iRacing ID
Modoff said:
Hey everyone, unfortunately I will not be able to make the race tomorrow night, I have a mandatory safety meeting at work that is at the same time, :( pretty bummed about that! 
This season has been the toughest PRL season yet that I have been involved in, really competitive with lots of depth to the field, lots of different winners.  I really enjoyed it and am already looking forward to the next one!
Thanks everyone for the races! Ill be watching the broadcast when I get home, so make it a good show! I'm sure it will be, Daytona is great for tight racing. 
Good Luck

And to think you didn't want to run again this season.. glad you did! I have enjoyed it as well! Even if I was absolutely atrocious.

FLMontini

Name
Federico Luis Montini
iRacing ID
Sorry to everyone. I have a family issue s few hours ago. It was imposible to me race today.

Hotwir3

Name
Tyler DeZubay
iRacing ID
Fun season guys! Hope to race in at least 9 next season so I won't have a DNS even with a drop. We'll see how work travel works out.

Name
Need to clean up my racing for next season, but had a great final round. Thanks for putting this on, look forward to the next one.

Kirru

Premium Member
Name
Cory
iRacing ID
Gary Schilling said:
Pretty disappointed. I never do well running by myself.
Was hoping to find someone to draft with for the race.
Just a the clock went to 0, I lost connection.

That really does suck. Its weird how some lobbies have no connection issues and some have really bad ones.