Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 10: Circuit of the Americas - Grand Prix (May 31)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
CotAGP.png

Race Time of day: 2021-05-29 08:10 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

millenix

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
JR Williams
iRacing ID
Final round of the season, hard to believe it is already here. Our send off will be broadcast, so let's fill the grid with drivers and see who comes out on top for the PRO and AM championships. Circuit of the Americas is in my home state and a track I have visited many times to watch MotoGP, GT3, and WEC.

Looking forward to a great finale and hoping to see most of you next season as well.

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
Not sure what I did to piss off the iRacing gods.
Equipment failure @ Daytona.
Get wrecked @ The Ring, migraines for Road America.
Tripped over my dog and strained things that should not bend the way they did for Phillip Island .
Another migraine for Okayama. Then the kicker Monza. Mouse when dead as I was gridding and could not uncheck tires.
Anyone know a good exorcist ?

millenix

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
JR Williams
iRacing ID
Congratulations to all who participated this season, I had a great time racing with everyone and hope to see as many of you all next season as possible. I'll be one of the Organizers for the GT3 Pro and GT4 AM series. There is still plenty of room in both of these series, GT3 AM is already filling up!

The Porsche 911 GT3.R should be here for folks to try out during Week 13, I may throw up some hosted practice sessions for PRL folks during that week.