Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 10: Auto Club Speedway - Oval / Night (Jul 25)

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member

Race Length: 100 Laps
Start Type: Rolling
Fuel Amount: 60%
Track State: 25%

Clean Marbles: No
Weather: iRacing Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Night

Pre-Race Interview:
1. Do you think Danica Patrick be replaced next season? And if so, by which driver?
2.  What are your thoughts on the next season changes?
3. How long have you been a member of iRacing? And how many laps have you led for both road and oval, during your time on iRacing?

Thank you to David White for Sponsoring this event.

The setup we will used for the race has been attached here.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
We are hosting a free 4 hours' session Wednesday June 21st at 6pm EDT in favor to built a setup for this race.

Eddie Hawks

Premium Member
Full Name
Eddie Hawks
iRacing ID
1. Do you think Danica Patrick be replaced next season? And if so, by which driver?
    I dont think she will be replaced because she draws in sponsorship..

I like what has been suggested except for 1 rule change. I think if you bring out a caution you should get a EOL. But if you
     cause a caution 3 races in a row "without causing a wreck" i dont think you should have to sit out a race. If you caused
     wrecks then yes... One change I would have like to have seen is going to open setups..

3. How long have you been a member of iRacing? And how many laps have you led for both road and oval, during your time on iRacing?
   I have been a member of IRacing since Feb 2016... according to my profile I have led 900 laps on Oval and a grand total of 26
   laps on the road courses...

Jeffery Ford

Premium Member
1. Do you think Danica Patrick be replaced next season? And if so, by which driver?
No.  She won't be replaced until another pretty face comes along.  

no opinion.  Honestly haven't looked at them.  I
Just hope there is a Chase format. That will keep things interesting and participation high.

I have been a member since 2009. So 8 years I have led zero laps in road series and in oval I have led 1,139laps for 23 official wins, 2NIS wins. .

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Can't say as I'm not watching NASCAR :p

I'm very excited and nervous! I'll move as a race director and I hope everything will goes well!

I'm a member since December 2014. I've led 179 laps on road and 52 on oval. Road: 110 starts, 12 wins, 43 top 5, 15 pole   and oval: 24 starts, 2 wins, 10 top 5, 1 pole

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
The setup we will use for the race has been attached to the original post. This setup will be in place starting tonight for the practice at 8pm EDT.