Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 1: WeatherTech Raceway at Laguna Seca - Full Course (Mar 16)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.png

Race Time of day: 2020-03-14 09:05 1x
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 16x, DSQ at 24x
Max Fuel: TBD
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

Pre Race Interviews 
1)Tell us about yourself, what do ya do for a living, hobbies, married, kids, pets etc...

2)GT4 is here, have you had time to do your testing? If so what are your first impressions?

RSR Anth

Name
Anthony Pisano
iRacing ID
I won’t be able to participate in the series due to time constraints. Please give my spot to someone else. Thanks!

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Pre Race interviews are up 👍

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre Race Interviews [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1)Tell us about yourself, what do ya do for a living, hobbies, married, kids, pets etc...[/font]

Im mechanic for a lead acid battery facility and live an hour west of Philly, hobbies are motorcycles, cars, i try and golf but we all know how goes 🤣, im married, no kids,one dog 2 cats which are all my wife's 🤣

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2)GT4 is here, have you had time to do your testing? If so what are your first impressions?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My first impression is it will be a great car, and it will instigate close tight pack racing i feel. The car also has this weird wondering feeling in the front on the straights but other than that i like a lot![/font]

Mark_MacDonald

Premium Member
Name
Mark MacDonald
iRacing ID
Pre Race Interviews
1) Tell us about yourself, what do ya do for a living, hobbies, married, kids, pets etc...
    I'm a digital program manager in Chicago where I live with my wife, two kids, and dog... most of whom are probably sleeping during our races. I raced karts as a kid and now focus on my family, iRacing, and cooking.

2) GT4 is here, have you had time to do your testing? If so what are your first impressions?
[ltr]    I've done a few laps and I like the car so far. More forgiving than the Porsche Cup car but also dangerous if you step out of line with it. I was super excited to see it coming to the service b/c the Cayman is my favorite water-cooled model. [/ltr]

gebowen

Name
Glen Bowen
iRacing ID
Pre Race Interviews
1)Tell us about yourself, what do ya do for a living, hobbies, married, kids, pets etc...

I’m an attorney. I live near Seattle, Washington with my wife and daughter. Just started back with iRacing a few months ago after close to three years off. In addition to gaming I like to try to figure out how to fix things. Most recently the wastegate actuator for the turbo on my car.

2)GT4 is here, have you had time to do your testing? If so what are your first impressions?

I’ve only driven the car a little over an hour. It seems okay. Not my favorite car to drive.

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
RSR Anth said:
I won’t be able to participate in the series due to time constraints. Please give my spot to someone else. Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know. Maybe next season!

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID

I'm work in product design and definition (CAD stuff) for an aerospace company. My main hobbies are sim racing and snowboarding, but I like to golf, mountain bike, bowl and hike with my GF and dogs, as well. I also recently got into woodworking. I tend to bounce around when I get bored or need a change of pace, which probably explains why I'm not all that good at any of them. Except snowboarding. I've been doing that for like 24-25 years and I'm a pretty solid rider. I'm not married but I have a long term, live-in girlfriend that will probably end up with a ring at some point. No kids, yet. I have 2 spoiled rotten pit-mix pups that are both around 5 or 6. 

I am really enjoying this car. It really rewards the slow in/fast out mentality, and that's something I've needed to work on. I also think it'll provide awesome racing. I'm definitely hyped for this season.

crich88848

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre Race Interviews [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1)Tell us about yourself, what do ya do for a living, hobbies, married, kids, pets etc...[/font]
33, married, 3 boys (11,10,2). I make sure your lights stay on (Substation protection and control engineering). 2 cats and a Boxer. Hobbies.. simracing, golf, bowling, working on my automatic girly car that will dust Mark's manly manual Mustang, spinning out and wrecking on the last lap.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2)GT4 is here, have you had time to do your testing? If so what are your first impressions?[/font]
I haven't even bought the car yet, but I will still be ahead of Mark until the final lap.

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
I'm a Technical Operations Support Supervisor for an Internet Service Provider named Cogeco Connexion. My job is mainly to identify issues and process update opportunity in favor to reduce operational expenses. I'm not married but with my girlfriend since almost 5 years. Have a little boy of 10 months who his already faster then Tyler! I have 2 cats. Hobbies... guess it!!! All of my free times is for PRL :p :p  Apart from PRL, I'm a flag marshall, I like to play golf and drinking beer! (still waiting Tyler to send me a beer he made)

I didn't have time yet since I'm working on new seasons!! But I'm sure I'll still be faster than Tyler!

Spinn

Premium Member
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
IT Project Manager (software development) for Canada's largest construction company.  Married, have my 11.5 year-old daughter half time, 2 asshole shi tzus (are there any other kinds?)  Basketball was my main winter hobby, but 45-year old knees can't handle it any more.  Sold my BMW motorcycle 2 years ago, too many rednecks in trucks not watching where they were driving...  Now, it's iRacing and going out dancing at the goth clubs!

Loving it so far!  Just got new HE Sprints last week, so I'm learning the car along with real braking at the same time :)  Looking forward to battling with Gary in the GT4s this time around!

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre Race Interviews[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1) Tell us about yourself, what do ya do for a living, hobbies, married, kids, pets etc...
[/font]

Retired motorcycle road racer & endurance team owner. Kawasaki Ninja 650's Go Green or Go Home
Single, best buddy of 11 years. Champ : Pit/Terrier mix. 
I own a bicycle shop & internet motorcycle business .
Hobbies : iRacing & road bike riding. 

Suits me better than GTE's. 
Hope to be more competitive. 
Some testing and I like it so far.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]    [/font]

Paul Joseph Clist

Name
Pre Race Interviews

My name is Paul Joseph Clist and I have a huge passion for Motosports. I have 2 kids at ages 2 called William and 14 called charile. Charile is loves gaming like his dad and has a small passion in motorsport and William just like playing with his cars. I have a wonderful girlfriend/wife to be who supports me like racing for fun is like a job as dont need to work and we are in planning to buy a house in the upcoming mouths.. ;)

The GT4 car looks fun to drive as I progress to battle in 2 stunning leagues. I also have been practicing but slow at this moment but hoping to get faster as I progress to understand the car.. Within my first league here. I am hoping to build up some points and be around the back so around 15th place is target.

Miker9253

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Mike Richter
iRacing ID
Mike Richter, 37, never been married, no kids. From Fla, Texas in now home. Done Mechanics in some form my whole life. Restorations, Marine (wakeboard and Ski Boats) Now Motorsports. I keep up with a few Super Touring cars and Race in the NASA TX Super Touring series. Dipping into some dirt oval stuff over the last few months. Getting paid to do what I love!

Getting in the Car now! Took the silly season break that some do. I needed it, glad to be back and look forward to racing with you guys again!

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Caleb_John said:
I wont be able to make it for the first race. Do we get a drop week?

Please read again the signup thread. It will answer your question.