Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Round 1: Watkins Glen Internaional - Boot (18 Sep)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Watkins Glen International - Boot.png
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​
 ​
Time of day: Late Afternoon
Max. incidents: 30
Race length: 45 minutes
Max. fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-Race Interview
1. New season and a bunch of new faces in this championship. What are your expectations for both the driver and team championship this season?
2. What do you like the most about the GTE cars?
3. What is your favorite breakfast meal?

MrCaringi

Name
1. New season and a bunch of new faces in this championship. What are your expectations for both the driver and team championship this season?

I havent made the maths but Im pretty sure the SOF of this Season is the highest in PRL history!
I hope to finish every race in a clean way... yes I know, I am asking to much!

This will be the first season for my team mate (Maxi Cerella) and we hope to have fun, and dont being the last team in championship!

The feeling of speed and weight, It feel like you are driving somenthing...
And the Cars, are beautiful.

3. What is your fabourite breakfast meal?

Arepas (Venezuela) por supuesto, no hay nada mejor:

[img=450x450]http://loschamoscuisine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Arepas_con_salsa.jpe[/img]

http://loschamoscuisine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Arepas_con_salsa.jpe

acaro

Premium Member
Name
1. New season and a bunch of new faces in this championship. What are your expectations for both the driver and team
championship this season?
This season I have backup! My expectations are the same as last year, aim for top5 and if I get to win 1 or 2 races its a good bonus.

I am still not sure because I certainly don't like the GTE cars that much. I'm more of a GT3 driver.

Food. I'm not picky and can often be seen eating pizza or "cozido à portuguesa" for breakfast. I think i inherited my iron stomach from my grandfather.

Ozymandias

Organizer
Name
Cristian Eissler
iRacing ID
Pre-Race Interview
This will be my debut tournament with the Buschfink Team, so I feel a great responsibility to make a good championship. On the other hand, there are very good drivers this tournament, Benjamin, Daniel, Federico & Francisco Montini, Nick, Jesper, William and probably more will be serious contenders for the title. It will be very hard and I hope very funny.

GTE Aero and power are the main reasons I Like GTE cars (compared with GT3 cars for example). Really nice cars to drive in iRacing.

My favorite breakfast is simple. Black Coffee and toast.

P.S. to the organizers: It is very likely that I miss week 1. I will be out of city and will not arrive in time for the race (except for some last minute miracle).

rprovencher87

Name
Rémy Provencher
iRacing ID
I don't know if I will be able to make it for this one because it's my birthday tomorow but I really hope so

As a new driver in the league my goal is a top 15 in the championship and learning to setup the car (Porsche) to my driving style. If anyone is looking for a teammate I would be willing to join a team but otherwise I won't race for the team championship. 
Porsche, no ABS, fast cars, not too hard to drive but still offer some challenge.
Crepe with fruit and creme ..... and bacon I looooove bacon 🤤

Mark_MacDonald

Premium Member
Name
Mark MacDonald
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hey Everyone, [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm Mark and I play video games in my basement. I'm excited for this series because I've been looking for a championship in cars I'm OK in that races in the evenings that work for me. I've got 2 younger kids so my availability window is ridiculously small (but luckily this fits). [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-Race Interview[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. New season and a bunch of new faces in this championship. What are your expectations for both the driver and team championship this season? - I expect cut-throat competition and controversy. This is online sim racing, not video games for kids.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. What do you like the most about the GTE cars? - Homologation rules that allow for mid-engine 911's.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. What is your favorite breakfast meal? - Probably [font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]chilaquiles verdes[/font][/font]

Name
First race in the League, I'm pretty excited!

1. New season and a bunch of new faces in this championship. What are your expectations for both the driver and team championship this season? I won't know where I'll stand until we get out on course, however with some luck I'd like to be top 10.
2. What do you like the most about GTE's? I love GT endurance racing, plus having no ABS makes controlling the car more rewarding.
3. What is your favorite breakfast meal?  Scotch Probably a meaty omelette with jalapenos. 

Modoff

Premium Member
GT3 Pro Series 2021/S3
Name
Carl Modoff
iRacing ID
1. New season and a bunch of new faces in this championship. What are your expectations for both the driver and team championship this season?  Honestly, I have not raced against many of the names in this championship, but based on the iRatings it looks like it is going to be a very competitive season.  If I could manage to be top 5 I would be pretty happy. No team aspirations as I am going at it solo this season. 

2. What do you like the most about the GTE cars? They look awesome, well the ford looks like an angry bird pig when you are following it haha, but great looking cars and very fun to drive.

3. What is your favorite breakfast meal? Chile Relleno Omelette smothered in Tapatio hotsauce with a side breakfast potatoes. 

See you guys tomorrow! 

Jesperoni

Name
1. I don't know most of the guys in here, so we'll see after the few races if I can fight for the championship. Edu and I will just look to finish races and score max points every race for the team champ.
2. The downforce is very nice, not a big fan of the brakes until I get my V3's :)
3. Steak Omelet with Garlic Ginger Rice and Sriracha

Gary Schilling

Organizer
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
1} It's definitely going to be a tough season.
As always, I just want to have a clean race and not get taken out by someone's impatience.
Trying to be a better driver.
2} I still need to be more aggressive with my braking, to used to GT3's.
3} My favorite is Eggs Benedict