Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 1: Sonoma Raceway - Cup (June 14)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Sonoma Raceway_Long.png

Race Length: 28 Laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hey Joshua, thanks for pointing that out. The wrong track map got posted. i'll see if we have the GP layout in our files. We always mirror the official series, so it is the long layout.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Fixed the map!

Also just so everyone is aware (it was in the rules that you clicked that you read when you signed up!!!!) in-case they need to pound it out over the next few days, we do have a Road License requirement of a D 2.0 for our league races. Please make sure you do not lock yourself out of the race.

Also for our road races, we do not run cautions. Please keep that in mind!!!!!!

modern_knight

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Knight
iRacing ID
Ridin' Shotgun going with a new look for the Cup league! Mainly because I got carried away one time making an 80's scheme and the rest of the guys don't really get to have a say.

FX5Jysl.jpg

younga01

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Adam J Young
iRacing ID
Hosting a practice session for the next 3 hours. Default weather in the afternoon. Password will be rsm1. Will go until about 710pm Central. Title is "PRL Practice hosted by RSM".

Jeffery Ford

Name
Jeffery Ford
iRacing ID
Mt teammate is an oval only racer. He has a b in oval but nothing in road. He can’t get in. I know theirs a license requirement for the league, he meets that in oval. Any chance he can get in? Jose medina

Jose Medina

Premium Member
Name
jose medina
iRacing ID
I'm so sorry for my mistake on not getting my road course up to a D License when i excepted the invite i thought i was ok. I appologize . I'm going to try to get it up to a D right now before race but don't know if i have enough time if not you all have a Great race & sorry for my mistake.

Mitchell Robinson

Name
I can't express how ecstatic I am to find out that I can't compete in my first ever OVAL series league race today because my ROAD license isn't high enough. Guess I'll look at the fine print a little better next time. This will be a drop week for me.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Sorry to hear this gentlemen, but this has been in the Sign Up thread since day one, my post on Friday was just to be a reminder. There is nothing fine about the print, you clicked the box on signing up stating you have read the rules. Please keep this in mind as we end the season at Watkins Glen as well (this rule is also in effected for Dirt Oval in the Truck league when it comes time for Eldora). This has been a rule in the PRL Oval leagues for over a year now, so any new drivers please make sure to read the documentation we created and feel free to reach out to me with any questions you might have.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Understandable Mitchell. I know were excited to make your debut, and sorry it's getting pushed back a week. I'll look to make the wording stand out more for in the future on the sign up threads.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Just a heads up for the Broadcasted league, looks like 7 or 8 of us got a little too anxious to start a destruction derby and got DQ'd while bashing and ramping after the race. I am going through the replay and will score everyone on how they crossed the line and none of the post race DQs will count. We will make sure to wait until everyone else crosses the line before we destroy cars at the end of a race lol

crashjr81

Name
Steven Durbin
iRacing ID
I'd like to protest the tire barrier in the esses. It jumped out and grabbed my car and would not let go causing me to force tow. It should not be allowed back at the track...(joke obviously lol).

Great race everyone, nothing too chaotic happened which was nice to see and plenty of respect shown. Let's keep it up!

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
Two thumbs up, nice job keeping it respectable. Anyone in the other division stream, I'd like to check out the race.

Mitchell Clark

Name
Just coming here to express my forever opposition to running 20% road courses in an oval league. Yes I’m back and yes I’m still complaining about this haha