Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 1: Sebring International Raceway - International (March 22)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Sebring%20Intl.png
Race Time of day: 2022-03-19 12:00 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: GT4: 35% / TCR: 30%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

RGro55

Premium Member
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

If we get a full field that will be 51 (!) cars on track. That is a pretty insane number for a league race!

Does anyone know what the largest field in PRL history is? Let's set some records!

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

If we get a full field that will be 51 (!) cars on track. That is a pretty insane number for a league race!

Does anyone know what the largest field in PRL history is? Let's set some records!
I think F3 ran a bit higher than 50 at Monza few season ago for opening race. TRG can you confirm?

Laughlin

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
@GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2 Season is starting tonight!!! Have fun everyone!!
There are still a number of drivers who have not accepted their league invite yet.
Remember, if you accept last minute we cannot set your selected driver number in time.

You can do so here:
https://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/LeagueSessions.do

You can also accept in the UI under league section by changing the filter from 'My Leagues' to 'All Leagues'
Good luck tonight, drivers!

Rcnick

Premium Member
Name
Nicholas Colander
iRacing ID
Really good times tonight yall. Great battle at the end Peterson and Nick!
Sorry for the early spinā€¦, just very strange netcode. Someone plowed into the carnage, apologies. Car just totally lost it for no reasonā€¦.I looked at the replay multiple times. Spooky stuff.
See you animals next week, good times.
(Colander)

smully39

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Sean Mulholland
iRacing ID
Heck of a fight out there Sylvain, couldn't reply in-game because I D/C'd my mic.

RGro55

Premium Member
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
Heck of a fight out there Sylvain, couldn't reply in-game because I D/C'd my mic.
You guys had a good run going! I was hanging on by my fingernails and then got cheeky and thought I would try the undercut and it didnt quite work out (y)

Motox64

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Kevin Berquist
iRacing ID
Fun race Rob Cambell! It felt like 2021S3 with us out in GT4s again. I had made it b4 this week on that fuel but I was on the gas a little harder all night. It was worth a try as the three of you had just a little more pace than me LOL!