Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 1: Sebring International Raceway - International (19 Mar)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Sebring International Raceway - International.png

Time of day: Afternoon
Practice: 3:37 PM (in-game time)
Qualifying: 6:37 PM (in-game time)
Race: 6:52 PM (in-game time)
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: 24
Max Fuel: 55%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre Race Interview:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. What are your goals for Season 16 at PRL?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. Which of the new features of iRacing do you expect more impatiently ... new damage model, AI, the new tire model, another?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. A new season in PRL and a new season in F1 in real life, do you have a favorite for the most important motorsport category?[/font]

L_Almonacid

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
Name
Lucio A. Vargas
iRacing ID
For work reasons I could not be present in the first race, but I will be watching them in the streaming.
Good luck

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
The SRT eSport boys are excited about this season. We look forward to mixing it up with you all and just having a good ole time.

FKNCommishLB

Name
James LeBlond
iRacing ID
Ken Rodriguez said:
The SRT eSport boys are excited about this season. We look forward to mixing it up with you all and just having a good ole time.

It's about time you got your damn ass in here! You kept threatening me the past three seasons you'd be in! ;)

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
FKNCommishLB said:
Ken Rodriguez said:

It's about time you got your damn *** in here! You kept threatening me the past three seasons you'd be in! ;)

Shoot, not only did I get in here, I got in here four cars deep. LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kirru

Premium Member
Name
Cory
iRacing ID
Pre Race Interview:

1. What are your goals for Season 16 at PRL?

2. Which of the new features of iRacing do you expect more impatiently ... new damage model, AI, the new tire model, another?

3. A new season in PRL and a new season in F1 in real life, do you have a favorite for the most important motorsport category?

Ozymandias

Organizer
Name
Cristian Eissler
iRacing ID
Pre Race Interview:

1. the main objective, have fun ... if then I am able to be among the Top5 .... and reconquer the team tournament!

2. New Tire Model.....I think that will radically change how cars are driven and how to manage races

3. Hamilton and Mercedes they start with some advantage ... although I would like Ferrari to be competitive the whole season

Kirru

Premium Member
Name
Cory
iRacing ID
1. To have more consistent Top 10, if not even a Top 5, finish. To stop making stupid mistakes.

2. New Tire Model- would really help when the track is super hot you can adjust for it.

3. No comment to this other than I just enjoy racing so as long as the action is good I'll be happy.

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Getting use to BMW and being more consistent than last season! Season starts with Sebring which is good for me!

2. Which of the new features of iRacing do you expect more impatiently ... new damage model, AI, the new tire model, another?
Rain!! New damage model will be good as well!

3. A new season in PRL and a new season in F1 in real life, do you have a favorite for the most important motorsport category?
I think Hamilton will get it again since Merc still dominating! But after seeing Melbourbe GP, I'm quite impress by Bottas! It was a bad start for Ferrari and they definitly lost me with team order in Australia. Charles Leclerc should have finish P4 ahead of Vettel.

C_Valenzuela

Name
- To get the best from the Porsche, and to be on the top 10 like the season 15. The level of the drivers are so high that this will be a hard task.

- new tire model, this need to be fixed asap.

- My favorite is L.Hamilton, and any driver that put Ferrari out of the podium  :lol:

Miker9253

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Mike Richter
iRacing ID
This is my Rookie Season in GTE, looking for a top 10 or better.
My Rookie Truck Season I managed to get a top 5. Would be awesome to match that!

Tire Model, being one of the most important aspects in any racing, I'd like to see this as realistic as possible.

Ferrari! Since I was a little kid I've been a fan of Ferrari, No particular driver except M. Schumacher. But I would like to see someone but Hamilton win!

Ozymandias

Organizer
Name
Cristian Eissler
iRacing ID
****PRACTICE SESSION****
2-Hours Practice Session Today
8:45 PM EDT (00:45 AM GMT)
Session Password: PRLGTEW1

*edited GMT hour