Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 1: Road Atlanta - Full Course (Nov 28)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
9,027
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
177904
 
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD
 
[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​
 
Race Length: 45 Minutes
Start Type: Rolling
Fuel Amount: 65%
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Afternoon

Pre-Race Interview
1. What are your expectations for the first race of the season?
2. Which car have you selected and why?
3. Are you following the real IMSA series? What are the real racing series you are following?
 

wings19

Premium Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Messages
40
Location
Houston, TX, USA
Great race everyone! I was impressed with how courteous everyone was, made for a nice experience. Had a good time except for when I got a little too excited going down the hill. It's ok though, the wall stopped me  :lol:. 
 

Kenny Duval

Premium Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Messages
212
Location
US,Georgia, Cumming
That was good fun last night even with the minor set back on lap one. Didn't look intentional form the replay. I think I had one pass that might have been a little rough on someone going down through the 3,4,5 area of the track. Wasn't intentional as he looked a bit out of shape on the way in and was trying to get the car settled. Overall however the driving from everyone was pretty solid. 
Congrats to the podium finishers. I don't think I had the overall pace to be there at then end anyway but we'll try again at Interlagos.
 

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
9,027
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
177904
If you guys always show great racing like this during the season, I can promise you this series will be broadcasted because it deserve to be! And there is also a possibility to be on iRacing live! Of course we will need sponsor, but it's something we can find :)
 

wings19

Premium Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Messages
40
Location
Houston, TX, USA
Did Ben's car pass inspection after the race? With a pace like that isn't he required to share his setup? I thought I read that somewhere  ;)
 

Kenny Duval

Premium Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Messages
212
Location
US,Georgia, Cumming
He just drove the wheels off of it. I was concerned about my setup a little after the race since I was struggling to get any kind of draft working on the back stretch. I turned 16.4's the whole time I was testing with a full fuel load under the same track conditions. I don't think I'd have a 15.7 club in the bag though. That's some serious effort.
 

Phyrexius

Premium Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2017
Messages
46
Location
Indianapolis, IN
wings19 said:
Did Ben's car pass inspection after the race? With a pace like that isn't he required to share his setup? I thought I read that somewhere  ;)

But then they wouldn't be sekrit documents anymore D:
 

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
9,027
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
177904
Kenny Duval said:
He just drove the wheels off of it. I was concerned about my setup a little after the race since I was struggling to get any kind of draft working on the back stretch. I turned 16.4's the whole time I was testing with a full fuel load under the same track conditions. I don't think I'd have a 15.7 club in the bag though. That's some serious effort.

Yeah I noticed that yesterday because I was following you the first part of the race. You were very fast, but nothing in the draft.
 

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Messages
1,537
Location
Québec City, Qc, Canada
Full Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
66775
Hi,

Yes great race, guys showed lots of respect. For a leagu to be fun, it is all on the drivers that are in it. We have lots of new guys, and you looked great....but keep in mind that there will be some incidents in the next 11 races...
 

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
9,027
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
177904
SharkV said:
Hi,

Yes great race, guys showed lots of respect.  For a leagu to be fun, it is all on the drivers that are in it.  We have lots of new guys, and you looked great....but keep in mind that there will be some incidents in the next 11 races...

Part of racing!!! It's important to never give up :)
 
Top