Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• New rules were added in our sporting regulations regarding Pro/AM split!

Hi Guest, We have added new rules under our sporting regulations!

For quick reference, please consult the section 4 of our sporting regulations .

• 2023 Season 1 Signups now open to all !

Hi Guest, Signups for 2023 Season 1 are now open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Round 1: Road Altanta - Full Course (June 22)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Formula 4 Series 2023/S1
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
RoadAtlantaFull.png

Race Time of day: 2021-06-19 09:40 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 10x, DSQ at 15x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Jason E Larsen

MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Jason E Larsen
iRacing ID
Watching the Pro race, lap 1... didn't help my nerves. Not sure I will be able to go over that hill with confidence ever again.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
I'll say it again as we grid up tonight, but a little patience early goes a long way for the race. Look at my slow ass in the GT4 last night haha

Hootius

Director
Staff member
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Oh no no no, this is your house. I'm invading with numbers on my doors lol

You hold down the fort as you've doing doing my friend. I'm good with the last minute reminder that there is a purple name in the race, so peeps better behave lol

Hootius

Director
Staff member
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Bryan, I'm sorry again about our issue after the pit stop. I was trying to hang right and out of the way to give you the racing line, and I understand cars were coming up to you and it was just a shit timing spot. Sorry that cost you a Top 10.

Bryan Vorce

GT4 Fixed Series 2023/S1
Name
Bryan Vorce
iRacing ID
Dude you cant put that blame on yourself. There's no telling what would have happened. Not you're fault. Its an absolute hot mess starting with qualifying. Just wasn't my day unfortunately.
Bryan, I'm sorry again about our issue after the pit stop. I was trying to hang right and out of the way to give you the racing line, and I understand cars were coming up to you and it was just a shit timing spot. Sorry that cost you a Top 10.

brettclutch

Premium Member
GR86 Series 2023/S1
Name
Brett Barrett
iRacing ID
Congrats Luke on the win! Also congrats to most out there, I remember feeling nice warm, safe, and fuzzy feelings on lap 1. Very respectful first lap and first race from what I saw.

David Flanagan, I remember you from the previous PRL season (1 season previous). I feel you are destined to become my arch-nemesis lol. We are so equally matched it seems and end up in the same area on the track often. You sure do know how to make the ass end of that merc wide. I tried very hard to get passed but you would save it with a clean exit onto the back straight every time, I just couldn't get around. Got desperate towards the end but realized that you had me on this one and wasn't about to throw either of our races away. Well done.

Bryan Vorce

GT4 Fixed Series 2023/S1
Name
Bryan Vorce
iRacing ID
Had a good time. I def had a top 10 pace early on but a couple of errors ruined that. Sorry for spinning in front of you Bryan Vorce in T1.
No worries man, it was unfortunate, sorry that I plowed you. Going left to where you were going was my last choice bc that would have been the end for me. and I was already full tilt right and on the throttle when you lost it I locked up trying to slow down. Wasn't the best of days.