Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 1: Road Altanta - Full Course (June 21)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
RoadAtlantaFull.png

Race Time of day: 2021-06-19 09:40 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 8x, DSQ at 13x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

teddywoods72

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
@GT3 Pro Series 2021/S3
HosTed session is scheduled to launch, Sunday @ 7PM ET.
Length: 5 Hours.
Starting State: 50% Usage
Static Conditions.

La sesión está programada para iniciarse el domingo a las 7 p.m. ET.
Duración: 5 horas.
Estado inicial de la pista: 50% de uso
Condiciones estáticas.
1624159679302.png

fergy

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Ferguson
iRacing ID
I'm very sorry for what occurred tonight. Brake pedal was glitchy all night and I thought I had it fixed but heading into T1 it turned out not to be the case. Again I'm really sorry for everything that occurred.

Name
Alessandro De tullio
iRacing ID
First of all, this is not the way to start a conversation. Your move was optimistic, to say the least, and then netcode happened. Report it if you see fit, but don't come on the forum to throw shade at others. Move on.
Yea I re watched and it was netcode, unlucky, my move was not intentional I got caught off guard with the braking but still didn’t get near to hitting anyone

Darklol

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
It always sucks to be part of an incident no matter if your at fault or not but please keep a civil conversation we never know what occurred just like Daniel who apologized for his brake pedal. That's the way to do it.

The Protest form is there is someone needs to. For new drivers, who might not know where the form is simply click on Forms in the top navigation of the forum and use the Protest Form.

Reactions: TRG
Name
Alessandro De tullio
iRacing ID
It always sucks to be part of an incident no matter if your at fault or not but please keep a civil conversation we never know what occurred just like Daniel who apologized for his brake pedal. That's the way to do it.

The Protest form is there is someone needs to. For new drivers, who might not know where the form is simply click on Forms in the top navigation of the forum and use the Protest Form.
Yea my bad for my comment, was right after the incident and was still in the heat of the moment, won’t protest since it’s net code