Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Only a few places left for 2021 Season 4 in our MX-5 Cup! Other series signups are closed!

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 4 are currently closed for all series except MX-5 Cup!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Round 1: Okayama International Circuit - Full Course (Nov 30)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Okayama International Circuit - Full Course.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Race Length: 50 Minutes
Start Type: Standing Start
Fuel Amount: 22%
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Late Afternoon

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-Race Interview[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Is league racing new to you?
2. Are you signed up with any other PRL series?
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. What are you expectations for this new season[/font]

Gunner

Organizer
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
1. Is league racing new to you?

Compared to some maybe, but this is I believe my 5th season with PRL, 3rd in iRacing.  I really enjoy racing with the same people, makes it a lot of fun.  I have my ups and downs but in the end its always good fun around here.

No, I just don't have enough free time to learn multiple cars.  Takes all that I have to just try and keep up in 1!  Being winter now and a bit more free weekends, trying an endurance race has crossed my mind however...

3. What are you expectations for this new season

I really don't know.  There are a lot of new names this season, and possibly some very fast drivers.  Consistency will be my goal, even if it is mid-pack all season.  If I get lucky maybe I can snag a top 5 somewhere in there, I would be happy with that.

Also like seeing how full the grid looks right now.  I hope everyone sticks around/shows up, its a ton of fun even if you are not winning races!  (that's what I will keep telling myself anyways  :lol:)    Looking forward to the kickoff race!

paulwildridge

Premium Member
FR3.5 Pro Series 2021/S3
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2021/S4
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
1. Is league racing new to you?

No, this is my second season with PRL and my 4th or 5th league I have ran before. Last season was the first season I have been a part of that did not fold though. It was a lot of fun other than computer issues and also moving. This league is ran very well and is enjoyable.

No, with a young toddler, new dog and new house there is hardly enough time for one season. Plan is to increase participation once things settle down as my teammate is interested in the Tuesday league.

3. What are you expectations for this new season?

Top 5 finish in points in solo championship and hoping to repeat in the team championship. I am also hoping to bring some racing to Christian as he came late last season like a great destruction force and kicked all our a$$es. Impressive but I plan to stop that this time lol… maybe.

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2021/S4
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Mpross29 said:
Sorry guys I'm out of town and looks like I won't be back in time for the start of the race.  Have fun and good luck.  See you next week.

Thanks for the headsup. See you next week