Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 1: Michigan International Speedway (19 Sep)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsored by Three Amigos Racing

Time of day: Afternoon
Laps: 75
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Pre Race Interview

1. Welcome back! What did you guys do to relax and take time off from the league?
2. What are your expectations for the season? How confident are you in running this schedule? 
3. The NASCAR Cup playoffs are about to start! Who is your pick for the final 4 in Homestead and the 2018 champion? 

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Full Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
Pre Race Interview

1. Welcome back! What did you guys do to relax and take time off from the league?
Played iracing lol. wishing we had league night!
2. What are your expectations for the season? How confident are you in running this schedule?
i like this schedule, fits my style much better than last season.
3. The NASCAR Cup playoffs are about to start! Who is your pick for the final 4 in Homestead and the 2018 champion?
Truex, KY Busch, Harvick. Bowyer. Harvick

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
I have spent a ton of time working on broadcast materials for the 2 league I do commentary on. I am ready to get out from behind the mouse and keyboard, and get behind the wheel!!

Last season was a step backwards with some bad luck sprinkled in. I am going to try to aim for at least 3 Top 5s, and try to get that Incident counter back to being on of the lowest in the league.

Harvick and Schrub for sure. Truex should be a lock, but his luck hasn't been the same as last year's. Keslow picked a great time to catch fire. For a darkhorse, I'd love to see my boy Krut Top 10 his way into Homestead if possible.

chatley59

Premium Member
Full Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID

Coached my hockey team and looked for a new girlfriend  :lol:

To compete and finish where I run most of the race and not cost myself a good finish. It should be a fun schedule for me.

KyBu, Harvick, Truex, Brad. Harvick

chatley59

Premium Member
Full Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
I will not be able to make Wednesdays race. We have our one and only weeknight hockey game this season on Weds. Good luck to all

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Pre Race Interview

Didn't do a whole lot. Just raced on and off during the weekdays and hung out with my friends when I could.

I always hope to do the best that I can, but I struggle with fixed truck racing. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the faster guys. The schedule is pretty good too.

I have Harvick, Kyle Busch, Truex, and Keselowski in the final 4 with Harvick winning it all. 

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Really fun race last night. Felt like I had a Top 5 truck, but the caution caught me just after I pit. Had a blast driving up through the field on that final restart. So all in all, I'll take a 6th to start the Season and looking forward to the next one.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Full Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
Q. Couldnt have gone much worse, last of the people who made a run.
R. i was pretty decent on the long run, the caution fell perfect for me and it bumped me up atleast 3 spots.