Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 1: Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Oval (Sept 22nd)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
LasVegasOval.png

Laps: 85
Sim Date/Time:
2021-09-25 18:30 1x

Last edited:

Bubba18

Organizer
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Mark Kaelin Jr
iRacing ID
Pre race questions.

Do you think we will have a first time champion in season 4? If so who?

What do you think of the schedule for season 4?

What was your favorite moment from season 3?

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
1. I think Abner might have a shot if he can keep the bad races to a minimum. Otherwise it’ll be brad like usual.
2. It’s boring. 1.5 mile fest.
3. Favorite moment was it ending. I was horrific.

DEvans51

Premium Member
Name
Jeff Evans
iRacing ID
1. Brad definitely has the advantage playoff points wise to atleast get to the finals, so I feel like he's the safe pick here.
2. After S3 having all sorts of variety, this schedule seems pretty boring. Lots of 1.5 mile track/85 lap races.
3. Daytona was fun. Watkins Glen too.

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
1. Me lol (I can dream)
2. It's ok but nothing to write home about
3. Daytona finale 4 wide finish

C.M. Pennington

Premium Member
Name
Charles M. Pennington
iRacing ID
I really wanted to race at Vegas but when I tried to enter the server I was blocked. You see I have not been watching my irating and with Bristol and some bad finishes today at Las Vegas. I did not even notice that I had fallen below 1000. So I rushed into an official race were I would have to win to get the points above 1000. Restarting in second with 15 laps remaining my prospects looked good. But the leader slowed down to like 10mph when the pace car pulled off. I was black flagged for passing under caution. After stopping I was a lap down. So I missed the race at PRL. I was out of time.

So I cracked open a cold one, took a deep breath and turned on the broadcast to at least watch the race. But no that to would turn against me. However the end of the race was made available later. And what a finish it was. Wow you guys put on a show!!! Congrats Adam on a very close win. Sink missing the win by inches. Holly hanging in there with a damaged trunk. Charles charging into a top five. And sadly Josh having a race like me day. But great show guys, I was on the edge of my seat.

C.M. Pennington

Premium Member
Name
Charles M. Pennington
iRacing ID
Golly Mat you ran an amazing 84 laps. Sometimes I guess it's just slips from your grasp. But 3rd is not so bad. You know and we know you ran a great race.