Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 1: Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Oval (Sep 23)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Las%20Vegas%20Motor%20Speedway%20-%20Oval.png

Race Length: 85 laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
We will hold the Driver's meeting before qualifying tonight at 8:50p. Here are the talking points:
[ul]
[li]Almost max field size this season. To hopefully prevent caution fests, the Caution Point system is getting a little stricter.[/li]
[li]Will discuss pacing and pit road etiquette.[/li]
[li]Keeping comms cleared, especially when a caution comes out.[/li]
[li]Explaining the points and the Playoffs.[/li]
[li]Black flags, and punishments for making a false clear claim.[/li]
[li]3 wide on the start, do's and don'ts[/li]
[li]3 sets of tires for pit road[/li]
[li]Pit parties for the last 30 mins of practice and lets do a better job this season of keeping them clean[/li]
[li]Don't do the demo derby right away after the race[/li]
[/ul]

DILLIGAF

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
Name
Barron Hilton
iRacing ID
Hmm 3 wide into 1 and I’m on the bottom. What should I do? 🤔 Ah! 💡! I’ll push the middle and outside car up the track and then complain like it wasn’t my fault! 

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
Dear iRacing,

Please stop making these setups this tight and turning 1.5 milers into pack racing. Every season there are 1 or 2 trash tier setups where its nose to tail from 1st to 10th and then we have races like this where we wreck every 15-20 laps.

Thanks, A guy who actually wants to drive the car and not have the car drive for me

DominicBegin

Name
Dominic Bégin
iRacing ID
DILLIGAF said:
Hmm 3 wide into 1 and I’m on the bottom. What should I do? 🤔 Ah! 💡! I’ll push the middle and outside car up the track and then complain like it wasn’t my fault! 

Wait are you saying I caused that?

Listen, I let plenty of room for you and the outside car. I did not put the fault on anybody, I took the time to watch the replay and it seems we got a little net code when we both started turning. I positionned myself to take the turn so i would not be too close to the banking where the bumps are. 

Judging by history of incidents I would not try to point fingers if I were you.

chatley59

Premium Member
Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
ColtonLayne said:
Dear iRacing,

Please stop making these setups this tight and turning 1.5 milers into pack racing. Every season there are 1 or 2 trash tier setups where its nose to tail from 1st to 10th and then we have races like this where we wreck every 15-20 laps.

Thanks, A guy who actually wants to drive the car and not have the car drive for me

Should read “please stop making drafting packages at 1.5 mile tracks. If you say you’re a simulation, then watch the actual races. They’re aren’t these huge draft packs anywhere besides dega and Daytona.”

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
chatley59 said:
ColtonLayne said:
Dear iRacing,

Should read “please stop making drafting packages at 1.5 mile tracks. If you say you’re a simulation, then watch the actual races. They’re aren’t these huge draft packs anywhere besides dega and Daytona.”

I got close enough lol

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Remember when I said in prerace to talk it amongst yourselves if you are upset? The forums is not "yourselves". General comments about the race is fine, but there is no need to get into a hissyfit that will only annoy me. The Stewards will determine the fault and then it can be discussed at that time with them if you disagree.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Brett, congrats again my man!