Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 1: Knoxville Raceway (17 Sep)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Knoxville_Raceway.png

Sponsored by JC Accounting & Payroll (Rory Collins)

Time of day: Night
Features: 40 laps
Heats: 12 laps
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Full Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
Pre race interview

1. Its a new season whats your goal for this season
2. whats your favorite track on the schedule this season
3. who do you predict will walk away with the title this season

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Full Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
Guys just a heads up im setting the room up now. Trevor and I are both in NC Trevor is near Charlotte I am closer to the east coast so we are both being affected by the hurricane. Im one county away from a mandatory evacuation and possibility of losing power for several days so more then likely I wont make the season opener. all I can say is have fun and lets have a great race for are sponsors and broadcasts group.

GameOfJobes

Premium Member
1. Its a new season whats your goal for this season?

I'm excited to get back going and see if I can go back to back as the season champion. We keep adding fast drivers and now with more races and tracks we haven't ran in the league yet, there are all kinds of new challenges to overcome. Can't wait to get started.

2. Whats your favorite track on the schedule this season?

I'm most looking forward to racing at Kokomo this season. It is a challenging track and I believe it could lead to some great racing with the winged cars. I really like the Dirt Track at Charlotte and it has been a good track for me, so I am ready to get back there as well.

3. Who do you predict will walk away with the title this season?

When Richard is racing he is the guy to beat. I think I can beat him on any given day, but to do so on a regular basis will take some more speed. I'm here to win and take that second championship however, so expect the 1 car to put in some work to try and be the one these broadcasts are talking about the most.

GameOfJobes

Premium Member
John LaBaff said:
Guys just a heads up im setting the room up now. Trevor and I are both in NC Trevor is near Charlotte I am closer to the east coast so we are both being affected by the hurricane. Im one county away from a mandatory evacuation and possibility of losing power for several days so more then likely I wont make the season opener. all I can say is have fun and lets have a great race for are sponsors and broadcasts group.

Be safe and good luck!

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Full Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
GameOfJobes said:
John LaBaff said:

Be safe and good luck!

Thank You sir were just starting to get the first band of winds and rain

RKJ01

The goal for me given this is my first season here is just to finish all the races and try and be competitive

2. whats your favourite track on the schedule this season

Knoxville definitely great track, can run all over the track and well it's Knoxville!!!

I really don't have a clue about anyone in the league, so I will just say let's hope it is a great season with lots of good clean racing

1. Its a new season whats your goal for this season: Beat that Anthony Jobe guy, I heard he's legendary on this dirt thing..
2. whats your favorite track on the schedule this season: Limaland!!!
3. who do you predict will walk away with the title this season: I want to say myself but honestly I will probably wreck while leading and lose the championship from it so that uh Anthony Jobe guy will win it %100 :p

chatley59

Premium Member
Full Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID

To stay competitive and not bite myself in the foot

My home track and the only track I've won a dirt race on, Williams Grove

Either Anthony or Richard

Rory Collins

Be able to race with two hands again. Its looking like week 8 or so as a target.

Charlotte

i dont think anyone will walk away with it. i think as of right now there will be a battle between a couple of drivers. But there are still quite a few spots open so a ringer or two could always find there way here and add to the mix.

Note:
Hope everything is going ok with you guys on the east coast. Sounds pretty bad out there. My thoughts are with you guys.

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Full Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
Rory Collins said:
Be able to race with two hands again. Its looking like week 8 or so as a target.

Charlotte

i dont think anyone will walk away with it. i think as of right now there will be a battle between a couple of drivers. But there are still quite a few spots open so a ringer or two could always find there way here and add to the mix.

Note:
Hope everything is going ok with you guys on the east coast. Sounds pretty bad out there. My thoughts are with you guys.
thanks for your thoughts. we survived it so far lost a few pieces of fascia and lost power for 2 days but everything is back on and been good since last night around 6pm. we have received 12 inches of rain where I am and its suppose to pour until tomorrow. im on high ground but as long as I get the chance to ill get my pc issues worked out and should be on no problems

JeffSteward72

Premium Member
Aiming for 3 top 5 finishes this season and would like to stay on the lead lap for ever race.

Eldora just because but if/when Kokomo gets on there it will be that.

3. who do you predict will walk away with the title this season?
Going with the dark horse and saying Billy.

Ken Osborne

Main goal is to be as competitive as possible and maybe grab a couple top 5s throughout the season.

I love Eldora, its my home track and its always fun when a good group of guys get in there to race. A close second would be Kokomo though, that place speaks for itself.

More thank likely Richard or Anthony, they are both insanely smooth and fast.

MikeTaylor

Pre race interview

First let me say how cool it is to be back in PRL. My goal for this week is get a feel for the new drivers im going to be around.

I am looking forward to running Volusia speedway park as its my home track and running Knoxville. I am its freaking Knoxville man.

Like some else said, i dont think anyone is going to walk away with the title this season. its going to be hard fought battle to the final race. and I'm hoping Mike Taylor will be in the talks of the championship!

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Full Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
great race tonight guys I will make sure we have enough fuel moving forward and ill set a poll up for the change that were thinking in the setup and let see your thoughts.