Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 1: Daytona International Speedway - Road Course (Dec 16 2019)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Daytona International Speedway - Road Course.png

Time of Day at Session Start: Night
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: 24
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-Race interviews 
1) So here we are at week one in the newly selected Audi TCR, do ya love it, hate it, or  maybe you haven't had much track time with it and will just send it!  :lol:

2)With the recent updates we got in IRacing what do ya like the most? Tire models? Damage models, the addition of AI? 

3) With the tune now open for the Monday night series, will you practice more and tweak the setup on your own, or rely on a provided tune, or a little bit of both?

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
1. Haven't had much track time with it, but so far I'm enjoying the car. Or maybe I'm enjoying more the new tire model?

2. Can't say as I just got back into racing since August lol

3. little bit of both. I have limited time to practice with the baby so I will do my best!

Bruce Jones

Name
Love this car. It's so fun to race in close proximity to others. The newest tire model with the "tire warmer" tweeks make the first few laps out of the pits a little less of an adventure. Looks like the tires are held at 120 deg. F. Hope to post some additional Test-N-Tune sessions this week.

DeamingPie

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
2 Hour session going up now for practice. The idtio that originally set up the room selected the R8 instead of the TCR. Please make sure you join the right room

Carsten Quint

Premium Member
Name
Carsten Quint
iRacing ID
1. I like it sofar.. Took some getting used to the handling of it but it seems fun. Will be interesting to see how tire management goes.

2. All 3 are good. I've been having some fun with the AI racing, definately looking forward to more cars and tracks being added to that.

3. I'm not much for setups. I usually just grab a VRS one and drive.

DeamingPie

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
Mark Phile said:
jeromef1 said:
What's a good time here?
I think 57.9 ish full tank no draft

Well, 57.8 and 57.9 were the top two times last night.  If that is good or not is yet to be seen  :lol:

The only car I've driven at Daytona where turn 6 doesn't want to murder you.  I was having fun last night throwing the car sideways through the bus stop.  Granted it slows you down, but it was ear grinning fun regardless.

Bad Santa

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Bret Thurman
iRacing ID
Going to take a pass on this season so please do not hold a spot for me.   I see it is getting full so I would rather let someone in. 
See you over in GTE and F3!

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
The TCR is fun, but it can be frustrating too. I'm not very good with being patient with the throttle which means I destroy tires. I'm hoping this season will teach me a few things.

My favorite update is the new Supercars. I hope the series gets popular again. I also think the NTM is coming along nicely. It's not perfect but I like it better than v6. The damage on the F3 is cool. Now when I get punted I have a cool replay to watch.

I've been playing with tunes a little, but I have no idea what a good tune should feel like so...

Mark Phile

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Ok gang, its race night!!!!! I sent out the remaining invites so please except them, if for some reason you didn't receive one, please let us know in this week one thread as I will be looking here for any issues!

Lets remember to have fun tonight, these races are 45min long and cannot be won in turn one, of lap one! So that being said lets be kind and courteous and start this season off on the right foot! I look forward to seeing everyone on track!!!

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Cajun, Looking at the replay it looks like I just tapped your rear bumper on the turn into 1 which sent you off track. Apologies

dan

ajhenderson

Name
Diving was pretty apparent about mid pack for most of the race. Including the blocking and defending going on on the oval. Was on someones inside at one point they cut me off and then almost spin themselves off my front bumper lol. and then was being forced below the yellow line by someone in the oval have to catch the car and then wreck both of us. 

Mark Phile

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
ajhenderson said:
Diving was pretty apparent about mid pack for most of the race. Including the blocking and defending going on on the oval. Was on someones inside at one point they cut me off and then almost spin themselves off my front bumper lol. and then was being forced below the yellow line by someone in the oval have to catch the car and then wreck both of us. 

We don't bring the drama to this thread, also the person your talking about is me and I've already sent you a private message, which is how we like to settle the differences between drivers on the PRL.