Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 1: Darlington Raceway (19 Dec)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Darlington Raceway - Oval.png

Time of day: Afternoon
Race Length: 60 laps
Max Incidents: 17
Max. Fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-race interview

1. Welcome to season 6 of the truck series! If you are new, how did you hear about this league and or series? If you're a returning veteran, do you have any advice for the newbies? 
2. What is the hardest part about driving these NASCAR trucks?
3. What are your plans for the holiday break? 

Paul48

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Thomas Sink
iRacing ID
1. Hit your marks. Drive clean and you'll be around to finish. Finishing is where you make the most points.
2. The tight fixed setups.
3. Racing with my boys, Brandon, Brad, Austin and Colton.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
1. Ive done a race or two on here so i would agree with Thomas, its about survival and saving your tires.
2. 100% how tight the trucks get then holding on when they randomly decide to snap loose
3. work on getting my stock car in better working condition and some iracing with the dudes!

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
1. For new people, I would say just understand we have some really top notch and fast guys. So don't over push your car trying to keep up, nor feel discouraged if you dont get the finishes you were expecting when you signed up. Have some fun, enjoy the night for what it is, and we will all get better together.

2. I like a snug default setup, but there have been a few time where these thing just straight up plow like a dump truck. And I suck on road courses :(

3. On vaca from work for almost 2 weeks, so spending time with all 3 of the Little Hoots, and making up for some lost time on the sim.

craigh978

Name
Craig Holden
iRacing ID
1. I'm new...I googled iRacing leagues and PRL showed up. I planned on running C Fixed this season and Wednesday night works well for me.
2. I've only raced it in fixed setup so far. I'd have to agree with Austin Hunter on the random snapping loose.
3. Looking forward to 2 four day weekends and some iRacing.

amelikian

Name
1. I'm new. Found the league on the iRacing forums. First time doing league racing. Wednesday night works the best for me. Hoping to find a week day B Fix league after this.
2. I think the hardest is not over driving the truck early in a run. Gotta save some tires for later.
3. Looking forward to some time off work.

Miker9253

Premium Member
Name
Mike Richter
iRacing ID
1. New driver of the #51 Naked Juice Chevrolet Silverado! Signed up with Team Car Ramrod!
Austin Hunter turned me on to the Series and League.

2. The hardest part driving these trucks is the other people around me driving trucks over their ability!
Nothing worse then having a top 5 truck to be taken out by a back marker 5 laps after a restart, because he took 2 and thought he could stay up front! Be Smart!
Relax, Be Patient, Stay OFF any other trucks, walls and grass, Have FUN!
Trucks Push then snap to the loose side, typically around 12 laps, Manage tires!

3. Eating and Racing!

chatley59

Premium Member
Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
I was planning on ditching hockey practice tonight until the head coach told me he couldn’t make practice tonight which means I have to run practice and won’t make the race. See everyone in the new year. Happy holidays!

fotors3

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Good race tonight guys. Lot of yellows but it is Darlington and the setup was pretty poor. Good turnout though with 19 trucks. Congrats to Brad on the win!