Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 1: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Classic Pits (Aug 3)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Name
Spa-Francorchamps%20-%20Classic%20Pit.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Race Length: 50 Minutes
Start Type: Standing Start
Fuel Amount: 22%
Track State / Marbles: 25% / Not Cleaned
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Late Afternoon

Pre-Race Interview
1. What are your goal for the Season 8?
2. What is your favorite circuit on the schedule this season, and what is your less favorite?
3. Are you racing in other iRacing Series? If yes which one?

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
- Not crashing in the 1st corner

2. What is your favorite circuit on the schedule this season, and what is your less favorite?
- I like Spa, never driven Sonoma and VIR

3. In what other series are you competing on iRacing?
- Yes, all of them

Gunner

Organizer
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
Pre-Race Interview

Definitely to improve my consistency. I think my pace is OK, on some tracks I even manage to keep up to you fast guys, but far too often I make silly mistakes and cost myself a good finish. If I can keep that to a minimum I would be happy.

2. What is your favorite circuit on the schedule this season, and what is your less favorite?

Probably Monza, but I do like Spa a lot too. Funny, I'm not very quick at either of them, but still love the tracks haha.
Not sure what would be my least favorite, there are several I have never ran before like zolder, Sonoma, well at least half the tracks haha. Bristol might be a nightmare for me, I'm not a good oval racer. Well, not a confident one anyways!

No, unfortunately time is a very valuable thing these days. If I had more free time I would, but I get the feeling my wife might disagree a bit :lol:

mclachlanol

Organizer
FR3.5 Pro Series 2021/S3
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-Race Interview[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. What are your goal for the Season 8?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Less spins, had way too many last season.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. What is your favorite circuit on the schedule this season, and what is your less favorite?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My favorite is definitely the Glen. I'm looking forward to Bristol, it should be a blast with these cars and a decent size field. My least favorite is got be Sanoma, for some reason I never have been good there.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Are you racing in other iRacing Series? If yes which one? [/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm racing the Pro Mazda Iracing series and I'll try my luck at GT racing in the PRL Tuesday night series.[/font]

paulwildridge

Premium Member
FR3.5 Pro Series 2021/S3
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
1. Goals: My goal being a rookie is to just be competitive and find a good league to stay in. I have been in a couple big sports car leagues that had a good count to start with but just died from drama. Even tried doing the admin thing to try and stop the sinking ship. No bueno. So really looking forward to this league as it seems well organized.

2. Favorite: Def love the glen and mid-o! And of course running IMS oval is going to be fun.

3. No other series for me. Run the special endurance events and with a youngster i got lucky to get this chance.

JimO

Name
Pre-Race Interview
My goal is to be competitive and stay out of harms way while making improvement over last season. I would like to see some podium finishes, or at least some top fives.
 2. What is your favorite circuit on the schedule this season, and what is your less favorite?
My favorite is Mid Ohio although it is far from my best track from finish position perspective. I like it probably because that was the first real track I went to as a spectator back in 1967. I don't have a least favorite, but typically do not like racing on ovals as much as road courses.
I am racing in the 60sPlus Racing Adventures league (for us old guys over 60), and race in Gorillas Garage which is part of the Worn Out Racer league.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Do better than last season. Should be a challenge.

I like Spa, but I think overall there aren't any tracks I dislike.

This will be my only series. Time is not something I have a ton of to dedicate to the practice required.

Gunner

Organizer
Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
What a race guys!  Good job to those up front.  It was a battle of attrition for myself, I was hit in La source on lap 1, and took damage so had to pit.  Then following Chris after his stop I misjudged his braking in Fagnes (T13) and had to stab my brakes, causing a spin and damage again.  Back to the pits for 2 minutes of repairs.  I kept going for the hell of it, and after letting a lead lap pack by just trundled along behind Jim and my stupid very fast teammate. :D   Here is to hoping for a better result in Indianapolis ( Its and oval, we all know that ain't happening for me)

Good job everyone

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Hi,

Yes it was a good 1st race. Too bad I was not able to avoid James and bent my right front, cause Owen would had to deal with me in front of him....