Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 1: Bristol Motor Speedway - Single Pit Roads (Sept 19th)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Bristol.png

Laps: 250
Sim Date/Time:
2021-09-18 19:30 1x

Last edited:

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
@NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S4

Hey Crew, normally I hold a little pre-race meeting as we grid up for the race, but with the new faces tonight's meeting will be held 10 mins before qualifying.

I'll be hitting the most important of the basic rules for the league, so please make sure you read the rules doc in the sign up thread so you can ask questions on anything I don't touch on. I highly encourage a re-read of our Caution Point system and the penalties that come with them.

Also the final 30 mins of practice will be big on Pit Parties (as many as we can grouping up and practicing a restart and group racing), so make sure you come into the session early if you want to practice your long runs.

Michael Crocker and Ryan Steele, your invites on iRacing are still pending. Make you accept it, the session is hosted in the Sunday specific league.

And the challenge is out to the whole crew. Short tracks have always been a black eye for us with the amount of cautions we have. Lets clean it up tonight and not hit the 90 minute timer for the races. Set your car up for your limits and your driving style. Don't make me hand out a ton of penalties tomorrow for a bunch of self spins or smacking the wall on corner exit.