Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 1: Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP (02Nov17)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Laps: 23
In Game Start Time/Progression: TBD
Weather: TBD

eriviere

Unfortunately I can't make the first race of the season due to prior commitments that I can't change. I hope the first race is a great success and I look forward to the next.

xoSx

I'm here too, but there wasn't even an announcement regarding weather, time of a day, etc.

xoSx

magnus said:
Still only 3, where are the 11 peeps that signed up??

No idea. However I watched the European pCars2 first race, and it was really bad... maybe that's what the peeps are afraid of.

magnus

bad how? pcars multiplayer issues or just bad driving? Regardless don't know until we try. AOR seems to be doing OK.

xoSx

magnus said:
bad how?  pcars multiplayer issues or just bad driving?  Regardless don't know until we try.  AOR seems to be doing OK.

They actually disabled various features of the game in order to make it work, no tire wear, no setups, no pitstops, and laaaags.

magnus

I've read on the AOR league forum about some challenges, however they still managed to pull off some clean races with minimal issue. There was also some speculation over server and internet speed being an issue. Regardless, if nobody here is going to race none of the game issues matter. Being new to this, I have no clue what needs to be done to run it or I would. I know there have been a few of us on the last two events waiting around as no one else showed but we need commitment here. It's a little frustrating getting ready and setup practice and nobody shows.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Unfortunately, we are cancelling the championship. We will however make a topic about league interest for PC American PCars2 2 and we might try it later when the game will be more stable.