Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 1: Auto Club Speedway - Oval / Late Afternoon (14 Mar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member

Time of day: Late Afternoon
Race length: 75 laps

Pre-race Interview
1. New season! What are your expectations for Season 3?
2. What is your favorite and worst track of the schedule?
3. How you competing in the official iRacing C Fixed Series?

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member
1. Nothing big except to get back into the swing of iRacing and simply having fun.

2. Kansas hands down has always been my favorite place to run, I also like the trucks at Dega. Worst easily will be Bristol/Rockingham.

3. I don't compete in the official series at all, never have, and never plan on it.

Paul48

Premium Member
Full Name
Thomas Sink
iRacing ID
1. As of right now, I have no major expectations. Just want to run all the laps and enjoy racing.

2. Charlotte and Rockingham are probably my favorites on the schedule with super Speedway's being my least.

3. Taken a break from official series for now.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Full Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
1. Just want to be competitive. i know there are a lot of fast people in this group!
2. Least excited about Dover, i am never good there. And most excited about Texas as we race the day before i head out to the actual event.
3. I will just race the official races as i can. not trying super hard on those.

Cowboycustomz

Premium Member
1. I am hoping to learn, gain experience, and be competitive as I know there are a lot of experienced people here.
2. Looking forward to Martinsville as it is 15 minutes from my house so I call it my home track. Not to excited about Dover.
3. I'm just getting back into iracing so it's been a slow go getting back into the series. Been having fun learning the tracks and getting better.

onesixgg

1. To earn the respect of the veteran drivers out there.
2. Favorite track would be Texas Motor Speedway. My least favorite would be Dover.
3. Racing is great! The IR18's are a TON of fun.

bengreedy

Premium Member
1) Just to get out there and have fun. I'd love to finish in the front of the pack as often as possible but being a part of some great races would satisfy me win or lose.
2)I really like running at Richmond but I'm not a huge fan of Charlotte. Good thing is at least it will be a night race.
3)I plan to run a couple of them every week just to turn some laps in the truck, but not going to be super competitive with it this season.

bonaduce

Premium Member
Full Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
1)  just to be able to attend more races this season
2) hate bristol, and dover.  Charlotte and dega are ok with me
3) don't do any oval officials, spend the majority of my time in the right turn official series.

dan

Status
Not open for further replies.