Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022/S4 - Seasonal prizes draw!

Hi Guest, The list of eligible drivers to the 2022/S4 end of season draw is now available! We will be doing a live event on Discord on Sunday December 11th at 9pm EDT!
    Click here for more details and to see the list of eligible drivers.

Round 1: Australia - Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit (22Sep18 @ 7pm GMT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Australia.png

Last Season's Results
Division 1
1st: maxtheracer
2nd: Michaelangelo53
3rd: XxCarrexX06
Pole: Deki106 (01:20.950)
FL: Deki106 (01:22:989)

Division 2
1st: V5HRL
2nd: armytricks
3rd: RobertSome1
Pole: V5HRL (01:21.788)
FL: V5HRL (01:38.036)

Oldskool3000

Name
Pre race questions:

New Drivers

1. Welcome to PRL, what attracted you to the league and what are your goals for this season?

2. How does your pace around Australia match up to some of the tracks further down the calendar?

3. Have you already identified a rival, if so who?

Returning drivers.

1. The new game has shaken up the order somewhat, whose pace has surprised you so far?

2. What goals do you have for the season coming up? Do you think you will do better or worse than s16?

3. Smithy has stepped down as an organiser after a lot of work, what is the 1 thing that sticks out when it comes to his time in PRL so far?

Carcanon

Name
1. The new game has shaken up the order somewhat, whose pace has surprised you so far?
So far Jamez has been very pacy in the TT's and qualifying practice.

2. What goals do you have for the season coming up? Do you think you will do better or worse than s16?
The Team championship is where Robert and I are going for. This season will be worse with the points. But it'll be better as I'm now not using any assists. So that'll be more challenging and fun.

3. Smithy has stepped down as an organiser after a lot of work, what is the 1 thing that sticks out when it comes to his time in PRL so far?
I do not know him that well, but he was the one that introduced me into the PRL and did help me with making a video. Nice guy. 👍

ROBERTSOME1

Name
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1.Jamez is looking really quick this season, but I’m mostly surprised by how slow I am. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
2. I don’t think I could ever have a season as great as S16. The main goal of this season is, as Carcanon said, winning the constructor’s championship.

3. Smithy has helped me with some stuff throughout my time in PRL, so I would like to thank him for that. And I really loved the podcasts also. [/font]

rikkurich

Name

Gary seems super quick and could surprise people. On the other side, Deki's pace seems to be dropped from last seasons but he went no assists so I expect him to be up there later on the season.

I will do worse most likely with the d1 being so competetive. My goal is to get 1 podium and finish ahead of Gary and Smithy in the standings.

All the 4th place finishes XD

Bre_x93

Name
1. Welcome to PRL, what attracted you to the league and what are your goals for this season?

1. I always liked sim racing and this year I thought I should give it a try. This is my first ever race in a league so my goals are only to finish every race (without a DNF) and hopefully top 10 in the driver's championship.

2. How does your pace around Australia match up to some of the tracks further down the calendar?

2. I think pace in other tracks is pretty similar to the one Australia. There a couple of tracks which I might be slower but I hope I can improve and be faster in tracks further down the calendar.

3. Not yet. Rather than identifying a rival I am currently focusing on how to get better and faster. 

Name
For sure this game is way different in many ways than the last one so some drivers will lose speed and some may gain speed. I think it's interesting to see how Deki will do.

I hope I can go one better, that's always the goal. Last season I didn't have the best pace and speed and I was only consistent. This season I have to up my game even more to win the title.

His inability to convert pace into results, but a good admin overall.

syluntbob

Name
I was asked to join by carcanon who is a good clean racer and quite a bit faster than me in last seasons Aor league.
As a reserve my goal is to step in when needed and hopefully score a few points, also not get involved in any accidents that may ruin others races.

Not my favourite track, prefer the classic circuits, Britain, Japan, Brazil etc. Hate Monaco (hope everyone races there so no room for me!)

N/a really, Heated was slightly quicker than me last week so when I race I’ll be trying to keep up with him.

Spin-X

Name

I raced against ne-yo in a random online race and was fascinated by his speed, he asked me to join this league and here I am. My goal is to finish the season in the top 10 and I'm hoping for a few top 5 finishes.

Australia is definitely one of my worst tracks, not necessarily because of my speed, but I just can't get into a nice rhythm in the race.

Don't really know yet, but I feel like my teammate McSendit is about as fast (if not a bit faster) than I am so I'd choose him.

xjari-075

Name
1. No idea, haven't really raced with other people.

2. Would like to win the constructors. Don't know how I will do compared to last season.

3. Him not wanting to promote me to D1 in s15 while I was faster than him ;)

Kallek_rist

Name
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. The new game has shaken up the order somewhat, whose pace has surprised you so far? [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]    Gary has improved, but the grid is still so fast and tight it is hard to say yet[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. What goals do you have for the season coming up? Do you think you will do better or worse than s16?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]    My goals for this season are to get podiums and maybe even a race win. Hope and probably will do better than last season in D1 as that was[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]    not as good as i can be at all[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Smithy has stepped down as an organiser after a lot of work, what is the 1 thing that sticks out when it comes to his time in PRL so far?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]    The podcast maybe. But also he helped me to understand how some things are in this league when i joined last season, which i appreciate[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]  :D [/font]

ibbopaul

Name
1. The new game has shaken up the order somewhat, whose pace has surprised you so far? Everyones lol :)

2. What goals do you have for the season coming up? Do you think you will do better or worse than s16? I want more points then my 2 last season. I hope to be better and do more practise this game if and when possible.

3. Smithy has stepped down as an organiser after a lot of work, what is the 1 thing that sticks out when it comes to his time in PRL so far? Keeping it organsied well and adding new areas of exposure to recruit and informed. hope this make sense.

Heated1468

Name

This is my first time racing in a league, so when I was looking for a league I made sure that I picked the right one. From the several racing leagues that I looked up I thought that this was the best one for me and if all goes well I might even stay for a while. As a rookie driver with no experience in league racing I mainly want to have fun and always push for the best results possible. I'm not the fastest driver, I may even be one of the slowest, but I will still try and push for points and hopefully make it to the top 10 by the end of the season.

I think that my pace around Australia isn't the best, nor the worst when compared to other tracks. We'll see what happens.

I haven't identified a rival just yet, but hopefully there will be some exciting fights on track. Really looking forward to it!

Heated1468

Name

This is my first time racing in a league, so when I was looking for a league I made sure that I picked the right one. From the several racing leagues that I looked up I thought that this was the best one for me and if all goes well I might even stay for a while. As a rookie driver with no experience in league racing I mainly want to have fun and always push for the best results possible. I'm not the fastest driver, I may even be one of the slowest, but I will still try and push for points and hopefully make it to the top 10 by the end of the season.

I think that my pace around Australia isn't the best, nor the worst when compared to other tracks. We'll see what happens.

I haven't identified a rival just yet, but hopefully there will be some exciting fights on track. Really looking forward to it!

Neep1987

Name

Looks like a well run league with welcoming people,just hoping to have some fun races to begin with and see how it goes after

Id say australia would be 1 of my better tracks,but im probably 1 of slowest on site

Not raced with anybody yet so no rivals as of yet

Garydonegan35

Name
1) Deki pace has been surprising however he's gone to no assists so I'm sure he can eventually find his pace from the last game

2) If I could get a podium this season I would be very happy I do think my pace has improved from s16 so will be trying to improve on that

3) The amount of podiums he's bottled😂 also the podcast it was very enjoyable doing it with him

WaVeIntel

Name
1. Welcome to PRL, what attracted you to the league and what are your goals for this season? I was introduced to this league by oldskool and my goals for this league are to fight for the D3 drivers and constructors titles

2. How does your pace around Australia match up to some of the tracks further down the calendar? I like this track and I have decent enough pace but it is not my fastest track I'm looking forwards to some of the tracks down the line

3. Have you already identified a rival, if so who? Well the obvious choice for me is my teammate aaronjspence, we have competed in a different league together and had a bit of a rivalry there as we have similar overall pace

Rymander

Name
I was racing online against LFC, he drunkenly sent me an angry message by accident thinking I had taken him out and he then invited me join the league.
My goals for the season are to score at least one point and try to finish every race

My pace around Australia isn't the best compared to other tracks, my favorites and quickest are Montreal, Austria and Monza.

My team-mate is Heated so i'm hoping to try and compete with him, I'm unsure if i'll be able to though as from what I've seen he was quicker than me in the practice race at USA and has been quicker at the Australia practice sessions.

KillerBlue195

Name

Not that I was too familiar with his speed on F1 2017 as he was not in PRL, but XSpineX has impressed me a lot. He has a lot of speed but is also able to stay very calm and clean in races so I would not be surprised if he was not able to score a few podiums this season at least.

None. I just want to be as fast and clean as possible and see where that takes me. If it's 18th, it's 18th. So long as I do my best, I can't expect anymore from myself.

I know Smithy quite well having worked with him as an organiser (and being the person who chose him to be an organiser in the first place XD). Sad he's stepping down as he is always full of great ideas and always calm and thoughtful. It's hard to point to one thing because there's been so many little things he's done that have gone unnoticed but his role in starting the PRL podcast has to be a highlight.

RJW_Videos

Name
. The new game has shaken up the order somewhat, whose pace has surprised you so far?

I don't know many of the new guys, but out of the D2 guys from last year, I'd say armytricks has definitely taken a big step up compared to the end of last season.

I think it's going to go worse because I haven't quite got used to the game yet, but we'll have to wait and see.

I wasn't in PRL for too long whilst he was here, but one thing I'd say is that he always had everything under control.