Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 1: Australia - Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit (19Sep18 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Last Season's Results: 
1st: Sucuri
2nd: piboye
3rd: kub
Pole: Darklol (01:21.697)
FL: Sucuri (01:38.033)

Sucuri

piboye said:
I like the addition of last season's results.  Especially since Sucuri and I brought a 1-2 home for Red Bull!

Definitely, that was my first win! and a 1 - 2 (We scored a HEAP of points there!)

Everyone decided to play Dirt Rally at turn 1 while you, me, kub and Deadzero squeezed by, what a crazy start!

Bobino12

Premium Member
I'm wondering which way people have found to enable whisper talking during the races ?

Do you use another software in a way to speak with your teammate ? Please share your experience on that.

Zephyr

Bobino12 said:
I'm wondering which way people have found to enable whisper talking during the races ?

Do you use another software in a way to speak with your teammate ? Please share your experience on that.

Me and plasma use teamspeak with a seperate push to talk key

Sucuri

Are the track limits here more punishing than in 2017? Its feels a bit too much

moogleslam

Premium Member
Zephyr said:
sadly, im gonna miss this one :*(

I've asked the first driver on the Waiting List, Twitch.Muddh20, if he's available to take your seat this week.  Will post again once/if I hear back.

piboye

moogleslam said:
Zephyr said:

I've asked the first driver on the Waiting List, Twitch.Muddh20, if he's available to take your seat this week.  Will post again once/if I hear back.

I'll probably show up if there is an opening.  (Does helping test during preseason count for anything?)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
piboye said:
moogleslam said:
Zephyr said:

I'll probably show up if there is an opening.  (Does helping test during preseason count for anything?)

Counts as appreciation from the league and site organisers :)
Also you do score points for Drivers Championship should you finish in top 10 even as reserve. Just doesn't count toward constructors for the car you drive.

moogleslam

Premium Member
piboye said:
moogleslam said:
Zephyr said:

Yeah, you're a good person :)

Waiting List drivers will get priority over Reserves, and I can't recall if we prioritize in any way after that.

Btw, I know you raced at Germany.  Did you race at France too? (or at least attempt to, considering the issues we had? :))

piboye

moogleslam said:
piboye said:
moogleslam said:

Yeah, you're a good person :)

Waiting List drivers will get priority over Reserves, and I can't recall if we prioritize in any way after that.

Btw, I know you raced at Germany.  Did you race at France too? (or at least attempt to, considering the issues we had? :))

Yeah, I was at both.  I was dropped from France pretty early though.

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Moogleslam is correct in that we first pull from wait list, then reserve in the sign up order, so you are last on that list. However you never know if those guys ahead of you will show, so informing us of your availability is very helpful!

Zephyr

Since I'm going to miss it, i'd love to see some people release highlights or if they don't have time to edit, their full race view. I love watching other people's races each week

Sucuri

Zephyr said:
Since I'm going to miss it, i'd love to see some people release highlights or if they don't have time to edit, their full race view. I love watching other people's races each week

Really? I have all of my race long recs from last season but did't upload because I thought no one would watch! I have some SICK overtakes on Dark in them (mind games cont.)

Also, Tron and I host practice qualy, 5 laps and 50%s on Mon + Tue nights to setup cars in equal settings, try stupid overtake maneuvers and test tire deg, if anyone wants to join us please feel free to do so.

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Zephyr said:

If you want to see done incredibly mediocre racing, I upload highlights/lowlights to my YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7QhHNmFbOx4MRna55SZd9A

moogleslam

Premium Member
moogleslam said:
Zephyr said:

Confirmed that Twitch.Muddh20 will take the Toro Rosso seat:

[4:52 PM] Twitch.Muddh20:  Yes, I'll be able to do that