Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 1: Atlanta Motor Speedway - Oval (Dec 20)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Atlanta.png

Race Length: 145 Laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
@NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S1

Hey crew. Few hours away from kicking off the next year of Sunday Cup.

For returning drivers, remember the new start time: 8:30p E

For the new drivers, please read over the rule book and penalty structure one more time before we go green. I will discuss some of the topics in the pre-race drivers meeting.

Also for those who want to focus on long runs, try to get in early. Starting at 8p, pit parties (double file start and group practicing) will be eating up the track.

fotors3

Premium Member
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
I want to apologize again to scopiques for ruining your race under yellow. I was up in the marbles and hit the brakes to slow down. That bounced me off the wall then down into you. I feel bad. Sorry again.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hey crew. Once we got those new season jitters out of the way early in the race, I wanted to say great job handling the new format of the league and getting that long green run in to end the race. It'll be fun to see the ebs and flows of everyone's pace as we get more knowledgeable with open sets.

Seca

Name
Brett Acord
iRacing ID
Bummed my race was over so fast.

James Duerr , sorry I got into you and ruined your race also. I was just along for the ride at that point.

From my view, Mike Gagnon got into me after saving a couple of slides and coming back into the race line. I did not think he was going to keep moving back up after losing momentum like that.

Luka Zivkov

Premium Member
Name
Luka Zivkov
iRacing ID
Let's not be quick on the jitters thing yet. Watkins glen is next. Let's all put some practice in pleasseeee. I know I'll be running about 10 hours or races and practice myself at least. Not exactly expecting that from everyone obviously but point is to say that I am a bit nervous and hope we all run at least a few laps to get our ducks in order. As for this format... please keep the open setups for the future. I don't know about other people but the setup format makes or breaks my decisions on a league many times and finding good open leagues are harder to find then their fixed counterparts. Plus I love finding a proving ground to hone not only my driving skills but my garage skills as well. Good race this last Sunday and congrats to our podium finishers! Let's make Watkins a drive to remember and not one where more than half of us drop yeah?

Dragracer501

Premium Member
Name
Trent dinkel
iRacing ID
Let's not be quick on the jitters thing yet. Watkins glen is next. Let's all put some practice in pleasseeee. I know I'll be running about 10 hours or races and practice myself at least. Not exactly expecting that from everyone obviouslybut point is to say that I am a bit nervous and hope we all run at least a few laps to get our ducks in order. As for this format... please keep the open setups for the future. I don't know about other people but the setup format makes or breaks my decisions on a league many times and finding good open leagues are harder to find then their fixed counterparts. Plus I love finding a proving ground to hone not only my driving skills but my garage skills as well. Good race this last Sunday and congrats to our podium finishers! Let's make Watkins a drive to remember and not one where more than half of us drop yeah?
I've been putting in a ton of time trying to figure the car and track out and Watkins is gonna be a rough one lol, haven't figured out what will make the car want to stick to the ground especially through turns 2,3 and 4 but im definitely not gonna drop this race, was super quick before the update and now not so much

Luka Zivkov

Premium Member
Name
Luka Zivkov
iRacing ID
Yeah I'm working an old setup right now fron season one and after even three laps the car is sooooo loose. It will be hard to make these cars obey you and the braking zones change drastically after every lap. I feel like my setup is a little nasty right now and needs work. I have trouble opening the throttle more than halfway throughout the corkscrew and the long right hander after the bis stop is a very tight entrance to very loose exit. Definitely need to find some better balances here.

Dragracer501

Premium Member
Name
Trent dinkel
iRacing ID
Thats the problem im having, the bottom of the corkscrew isnt bad but at the top into the stright theres zero grip to get moving, still cant find what the solution is, i know theres gonna be a ton of cautions this next race lol
Yeah I'm working an old setup right now fron season one and after even three laps the car is sooooo loose. It will be hard to make these cars obey you and the braking zones change drastically after every lap. I feel like my setup is a little nasty right now and needs work. I have trouble opening the throttle more than halfway throughout the corkscrew and the long right hander after the bis stop is a very tight entrance to very loose exit. Definitely need to find some better balances here.

James Duerr

Premium Member
Name
James J.Duerr
iRacing ID
Bummed my race was over so fast.

James Duerr , sorry I got into you and ruined your race also. I was just along for the ride at that point.

From my view, Mike Gagnon got into me after saving a couple of slides and coming back into the race line. I did not think he was going to keep moving back up after losing momentum like that.
The acknowledgement is something, thanks
Yeah, I was pretty tweaked but it's my own damn fault for tanking the qualifying run!