Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022/S4 - Seasonal prizes draw!

Hi Guest, The list of eligible drivers to the 2022/S4 end of season draw is now available! We will be doing a live event on Discord on Sunday December 11th at 9pm EDT!
    Click here for more details and to see the list of eligible drivers.

Results & Standings

Stacy Hunter

Premium Member
GT4 Fixed Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Stacy Hunter
iRacing ID
Same here. I show in the S1R3 and R4, but not in the Overall

younga01

Premium Member
Name
Adam J Young
iRacing ID
SharkV For some reason I'm on the spreadsheet twice. The listing with my middle initial is getting credit for the starts, but isn't listed on the "Oh God Right Turns" team. Probably just issues with the races I've missed with my computer issues. Just want to make sure the team gets the right points with Brad out last night.

SharkV

Organizer
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
SharkV For some reason I'm on the spreadsheet twice. The listing with my middle initial is getting credit for the starts, but isn't listed on the "Oh God Right Turns" team. Probably just issues with the races I've missed with my computer issues. Just want to make sure the team gets the right points with Brad out last night.
Corrections made.