Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Results & Standings

arnaudgenest

Director
Staff member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
Arnaud Genest
iRacing ID
Thank you Daniel for your comments. We can understand that penalties can be frustrating. The Stewards group works towards a fair system as it always be imperfect.
As specified on the rules, there is a right to appeal a decision submitted by the Stewards.
Sporting Regulation Section 15.1.2

Here's the link to the appeal form
https://precisionracingleague.com/forum/index.php?form/appeal-form.8/select)

Kaynor

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Kaven Norris
iRacing ID
You were flashing the whole race, even the live stream were not able to follow you. If you flash like that in the traffic, you will cause serious damage. I hope that it's going to be fix for the next race my friend.

Slamurai

Name
Daniel Krzesowski
iRacing ID
Thanks guys for a fun season. This was my first league season and didn't know what to expect. I've met great people and made some new friends :) Also the broadcast has opened new opportunities for me in iRacing which has put me on a new and exciting journey. Special thanks to PRL, you guys are a great bunch of people and host a fantastic league. I will be back once PESCC is over. Also GSRC guys are some of the best broadcasters and was a pleasure to watch and have my friends tune in to support.

Last but not least, huge apology to Iago, I took him out on the straight of monza due to stupid move and miscalculation. Thats too bad cause I was up to 8th from last in 4 laps lol. I guess things were going well and was in too much hurry to catch the leaders. Once again, Im sorry.

Hope to stay in touch and wish me luck in PESCC 😘