Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Results, Standings & Records

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
[iframe]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCJJwUFtKkQPzZv5aCuqVVWhfgB61OLh_o2-xbzLEp8/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false, 910, 710[/iframe]​

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Congrats to our Champion Driver, ForzaAlonso14. His record setting 3rd title. Amazing comeback this year.

Also, big congrats to our Constructors champions, El_Majacko and Dubzzy. They were very consistent and provided some outstanding battles this year. Best of luck in the PPSC!

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Huge congrats to Forza for another Championship and an amazing 11-race podium streak to end the season that is the stuff that champions are made of.

And congrats and thank you to the whole league. I enjoyed my time behind the wheel and battling it out with you guys (only sometimes when I actually had some speed lol), but the time I have spent in the broadcast booth with Jobes the past few weeks has been a real pleasure. The skill, the competitiveness and the show that you guys put on every race really allows Jobes and I to honestly just have blast with commentary and we hope it shows. Very much looking forward to keep calling races in F12017 :D