Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Results, Standings, Points & Records

TRG

Director
Staff member
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
UPDATE - I have added some functionality to the results sheet. You will now see 2 additional columns in the Drivers Championship that will begin to populate once we reach the final rounds to account for our drop week. This new feature worked well in testing with no errors, so if you see any, please let me know.

The Team Championship will also show the total dropped points for the team.

Thanks gentlemen.

Ozymandias

Organizer
Name
Cristian Eissler
iRacing ID
Please note, drivers who have "DNF" in a race are not correctly discounting the drop week points. At least Benjamin and Francisco are with that problem.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Yes, I am aware. I have the fix, just need to update this weekend. It will be fixed before Monday. Thanks for the understanding and patience gentlemen.

athacker

Premium Member
Name
*ORGANIZER NOTE* For the sake of transparency, I want everyone to be aware that we have identified and corrected 12 scoring inaccuracies for S14 as of this morning. We invite everyone to review the scoring sheet with the corrected points and please reach out via PM should you have any questions or additional concerns. 

We apologize this happened and will continue to work to avoid these types of errors in the future. 

TRG

Director
Staff member
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Thanks Aaron.

As stated earlier, a lot of work is going on behind the scenes to get our results spreadsheets updated and more automated to eliminate the potential for errors. With how competitive and popular this series has become, this is something PRL wants to avoid. Additionally, it will take pressure off of the organizers and management staff and allow for results to be published much faster.

We thank you all for your patience and understanding. As this league grows, so does our infrastructure. We appreciate any feedback you may have.

A

Anonymous

Can someone please explain more clearly as to how drop weeks work with respect to scoring the team championship?

TRG

Director
Staff member
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Team points are just a sum of the driver points.

Example
Driver 1 drops 10 points.
Driver 2 drops 20 points.
Team would then drop 30.

A

Anonymous

Taking "Andes iRacing Puma" as an example, Kita and Valenzuela have 158 and 125 points respectively (inclusive of their drop weeks). This would give a combined team score of 158+125 = 283. The table above has 304. Looks like the table above is including the drop week points.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Tom - thanks for the info, I found a cell reference error. All fixed up!

As always, appreciate the patience while we make improvements.