Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Only a few places left for 2021 Season 4 in our MX-5 Cup! Other series signups are closed!

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 4 are currently closed for all series except MX-5 Cup!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Results, Standings, Points & Records

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S4
Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
Hey Brandon when you do points for round 3 can you be sure that Brendan Chatley has a 0x for the race. We had Cordell push him to the line after he ran out and they POSSIBLY got a 4s each. Brendan did say after the race he had a 0x I just want to be sure he gets the point cause he stopped with me and we both ran out by half a lap and I wanted him to finish in front of me to get the extra point and I dont want that finishing point to negatively affect his point total cause someone was nice enough to push him to the line ahead of me.

I probably should have clipped it for better explanation lol but I didn't.

JR_Smith33

Premium Member
Name
If the winner gets 37 points plus two for pole two for most laps led, a point for leading a lap and a point for 0x, I should get 43 points total for Pocono

fotors3

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S4
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
JR_Smith33 said:
If the winner gets 37 points plus two for pole two for most laps led, a point for leading a lap and a point for 0x, I should get 43 points total for Pocono

JR, sorry I did not update this earlier. I talked with Jerome on the bonus points for you and Brad leading the same amount of laps. You each will get 1 bonus point and the standings are now current.

fotors3

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S4
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Round 10 AND the drop weeks are done.

Congrats to JR Smith for winning the driver's championship and that sweet Apex Button Box set!

Congrats to Brad and Austin on the team championship!

Thank you for a good season. Be sure to sign up for season 5 here! Enjoy your break! 

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Congrats to JR Smith for drivers championship!

Congrats as well to Whataburger Racing for winning the team championship!

ahunter27t

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S3
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
Had fun this season, id like to thank brad for carrying me once again this season and to Whataburger for making juicy burgers. Id also like to thank John for being our punching bag.

Rob H

Premium Member
Name
Rob Haynes
iRacing ID
Firstly, thanks to Jerome and the PRL admins for the league and the work it takes to keep the league moving forward. Appreciate it guys.

Secondly, congrats to JR on the championship. Well deserved. Congrats to the Whataburger team on their championship.

Final thoughts; my first season with PRL, for the most part, had a good time. Great bunch of guys. Picked up my first PRL WIN! Hopefully built a little bit of trust and respect with my fellow competitors on track :)

Little disappointed that 37 drivers secured spots yet we seemed to run with under 20 each event. Nothing PRL can do about it, I understand... just disappointed that's all. For the guys who didn't show... their loss.

Looking forward to running the upcoming K&N Sunday Series and possibly the Trucks again for Season 5

Thanks and see ya on track, Rob