Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Results, Standings, and Scoring System

PVU

Name
Pablo Enrique Valenzuela Uribe
iRacing ID
Thx for the results!, there is a mistake whit Nicolas Bargabelata, he did finish the Redbull ring on 11th place and he is part of Final Lap Red team at the moment he shows up whit no team, greetings!

Last edited:

mclachlanol

Organizer
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Hey guys @Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series 2021/S3,

Unfortunately we only 5-6 drivers in the last race so looks like we are going to cancel the remaining three races. Apologize for the shortened season but it was some good racing while it lasted. Thanks to everyone who stayed with it, and congrats to Marc for the season championship!

Next seasons PRO series will be in the F3, signups are open for returning drivers. Hopefully I will see you all there if not good luck wherever you guys end up and I'm sure I'll see you at some race in the future!

Best of luck!
Owen