Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Precision Racing eSports happy to announce it's NEW Pro Driver eSports Team! This is a paid position!

For more details go down in the forum to the new Precision Racing eSports section.

Results, Standings, and Scoring System

TRG

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Updated with Round 1 results.

**Note - it took me roughly 10 hours and 17 headaches to redo these scoring spreadsheets to handle multiclass racing. Please let me know if you spot an error.

westracing01

Full Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
Maybe I missed it... Are we not paying points for GTE pole?

Also, we're not going to track Wins, Top 5's, etc for the GTE class?

westracing01

Full Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
No errors, just in the bottom of the round results it calls out the LMP pole (+1 point) but not the GTE pole. I say this because it could be confusing later on where the point differentials come from, even though this is accounted for in the overall championship standings.

Thank you for your hard work! That can't be easy to navigate.

TRG

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
No errors, just in the bottom of the round results it calls out the LMP pole (+1 point) but not the GTE pole. I say this because it could be confusing later on where the point differentials come from, even though this is accounted for in the overall championship standings.

Thank you for your hard work! That can't be easy to navigate.

Should be good now. Let me know if you see anything else.

Donations accepted as long as it is 80 proof or better. :cool:

Full Name
Mac Miller
iRacing ID
There are some oddities with the team championship scoring. Some teams don't have any points, some are missing the bonus points for fastest laps/clean races, etc. It's nbd as long as we aren't missing any points šŸ˜Ž

Reactions: TRG

westracing01

Full Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
I think there's still some goofiness with the bonus points. Pole, fastest lap and under 3 incidents plus the win should be 38 points.

Doesn't look like it registered top 5's for the GTE field.