Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Results, Standings, and Scoring System

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Full Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
WOW!! Only Javi got the Incident Bonus point. Great drive Javi !!! Such an easy track to get "Off Tracks"

javi1010

Premium Member
Full Name
Javi Utreras
iRacing ID
That was an amazing run Javi. One of your favorite tracks. 😂 Reminds me of our days in the BMW Z4 with Ben Perez. Remember that? LOL. Congratulations buddy.
Yea man I remember those awesome races.. specially in the pit entry lol. I’ll never forget that incident...lol. You guys were the first one to believe in me and it was the most awesome experience in a team environment so far.. thank you Ken for the opportunity

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Full Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
giphy.gif

🤣 🤣

Last edited:

hugogallo

Premium Member
Full Name
Hugo Gallo
iRacing ID
Congrats to the championship winner! Had fun in this championship, my goal was top 5 in the championship but the DNF in Laguna and hitting the wall in Detroit didn't help. Will keep trying to improve and get a better result next season. Thanks to everyone