Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Results, Standings and Scoring System

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pd7IMPZo2gHeBtpAkA-jl6Ek4OfAv2BTKwMZQESWAGU/edit#gid=1157320541​
 ​
CHAMPIONSHIP SCORING SYSTEM
[ul]
[li]Drivers must start the race and run a minimum of 10 minutes to receive points which will be determined by where they finish.[/li]
[li]All drivers will have 1 drop week.[/li]
[li]Points will be scored in race finishing order.
[ul]
[li]1st - 35 points[/li]
[li]2nd - 32 points[/li]
[li]3rd - 30 points[/li]
[li]4th - 28 points[/li]
[li]5th - 26 points[/li]
[li]6th - 25 points[/li]
[li]7th - 24 points[/li]
[li]8th - 23 points[/li]
[li]9th - 22 points[/li]
[li]10th - 21 points[/li]
[li]11th - 20 points[/li]
[li]12th - 19 points[/li]
[li]13th - 18 points[/li]
[li]14th - 17 points[/li]
[li]15th - 16 points[/li]
[li]16th - 15 points[/li]
[li]17th - 14 points[/li]
[li]18th - 13 points[/li]
[li]19th - 12 points[/li]
[li]20th - 11 points[/li]
[li]21st - 10 points[/li]
[li]22nd - 9 points[/li]
[li]23rd - 8 points[/li]
[li]24th - 7 points[/li]
[li]25th - 6 points[/li]
[li]26th - 5 points[/li]
[li]27th - 4 points[/li]
[li]28th - 3 points[/li]
[li]29th - 2 points[/li]
[li]30th - 1 point[/li]
[li]31st - 1 point[/li]
[li]32nd - 1 point[/li]
[li]33rd - 1 point[/li]
[li]34th - 1 point[/li]
[li]35th - 1 point[/li]
[li]36th - 1 point[/li]
[li]37th - 1 point[/li]
[li]38th - 1 point[/li]
[li]39th - 1 point[/li]
[li]40th - 1 point[/li]
[/ul]
[/li]
[li]Bonus points:
[ul]
[li]Fastest Lap = 1 point[/li]
[li]Pole Position = 1 point[/li]
[/ul]
[/li]
[li]Incidents Bonus points:
[ul]
[li]3 incidents and less = 1 point (5 incidents for 1h race) (must complete 50% of race distance)[/li]
[/ul]
[/li]
[/ul]

yamaredman

Name
Dan Rivito
iRacing ID
It appears that the round 8 points are updated on the "R8" tab, but that didn't copy over to the Team or Drivers tabs.

Is there an error, or am I noticing this right as you are updating? lol

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Unfortunately happens sometimes with all the formulas that make up this spreadsheet. We'll get it fixed shortly and thank you for catching it :)

FLMontini

Name
Federico Luis Montini
iRacing ID
"[ID: 700] After being spun at the start of the race (not of his own doing) and trying to recover, the Stewards have found Federico Montini guilty of not holding his brakes and letting his car drift across the track surface and into the way of onciming traffic and forcing a driver off into the gravel trap to avoid contact. The Stewards have ruled this as a Minor penalty and are awarding Federico Montini a 2 point penalty."

I  never saw anything like this.- Really.- it's not worth the effort or even make the appeal.- There are two races that a car hit me from behind and the only one who is sanctioned is me.-
it is unique in the racing world that the victim of the crash is sanctioned and not who produces it .-

I repeat about caseID 682 :
The front axle of Rivito's car was not aligned with the rear axle of my car as I started to turn towards the apex.- This, esteemed commissioners, is what you should consider when applying the wheel to wheele regulation. The moment the car foward starts its turn into the apex  - Not that a car, which is clearly behind another, can put his trunk at the last moment and therefore win a nonexistent right.-

Same case but [font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]here  you sanction the car that causes the contact[/font]
[ul]
[li][ID: 680] The Stewards investigated an incident between Federico Montini and Andres Espinoza in T2. The Stewards have ruled that while Federico had his front fender aligned to Andres' rear bumper, he did not have tire-to-tire overtake established to give him rights to the corner, and therefore is responsible to avoid contact that happened, and the position gained due to that contact. Due to the nature in how the contact was created, the Stewards have ruled this as a Minor penalty and are awarding Federico Montini a 5 point penalty.[/li]
Same case than Id682 but in id 680 you sanction the car that causes the contact. Again me. but i agreed with that.- Nothing to say[/ul]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please try to unify the criteria with which you will apply the sanctions to be a little more focused on what can be done and what is not.[/font]
And please, I  ask you that in  the near future remember that this is about simulating cars race and not scalectrix one-

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Check your PMs, you have a direct reply from me. You made a post that only look to bash and cause drama, and not to be a constructive conversation. You also posted it in a thread that is not meant for a conversation like this.

I apologize for the long reply and you noticing your post being hidden before you saw my response to you.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
If you look to the far right column, you'll see there is a total penalty points column!