Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Re-Vote for Weekly/Bi-weekly?

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Name
Would it be possible to re-vote to see if everyone wants to go with bi-weekly or weekly? I personally want to do weekly and I missed the vote window in the last season. Anyone else interested or is this not possible?
Thanks

crich88848

Premium Member
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
I agree with the every other week. My problem now is since the start date and weeks racing have switched, I will probably not be able to race anymore since these will now fall on my bowling weeks.

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
crich88848 said:
I agree with the every other week. My problem now is since the start date and weeks racing have switched, I will probably not be able to race anymore since these will now fall on my bowling weeks.

That is unfortunate, sorry that happened. We are just wanting to align this series with the start of our other iracing series.