Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Rally X coming soon!!!

_dray_

Premium Member
Just wanted to give a heads up for anyone who would be interested that there will be an Rally X series coming to the PRL soon! I am getting everything sorted out and should be posting info and/or sign ups soon! p.s. this will likely be an american league and is looking like it will be on Monday night though nothing is set just yet and keep in mind guys this is a 6 car race setup so we will organize the racing to the best of our abilities while also insuring that PRL quality gaming we all love! Stay tuned!
                                                                Dray

_dray_

Premium Member
Another update...I’m thinking Monday after thanksgiving start 9pm eastern.... 6 grid spots makes 12 active slots then reserves with obviously 2divisions if I can get a second host and also a turn out with the numbers too require 2 divisions this is strictly a ps4 project cars 2 division in real life they beat each other’s doors off and still haul the mail so damage will be visual only! Also if you have any interest in this league send me a message/friend request on ps4 so I can start a message group for both feedback and news!
Thanx Dray