Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Race Predictions and Smacktalk

TRG

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
You know what goes here.

Hopefully this helps keep the other threads cleaner.

Speaking of clean, let's make sure we keep it light and fun. If it gets nasty or vulgar, I will shut it down.

That said, I'll start by thanking David for having my back all season. It's great knowing that someone of his calibre will always be behind me on track.

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Full Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
TRG said:
You know what goes here.

Speaking of clean, let's make sure we keep it light and fun. If it gets nasty or vulgar, I will shut it down.

That said, I'll start by thanking David for having my back all season. It's great knowing that someone of his calibre will always be behind me on track.

Definitely a small crowd back there!  :lol: Do us a favor and stay on the outside in the turns so we can keep racing my friend. Thanks! 

TRG

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
paulwildridge said:
TRG said:
You know what goes here.

Definitely a small crowd back there!  :lol: Do us a favor and stay on the outside in the turns so we can keep racing my friend. Thanks! 

Just so I am clear - is that before or after the various parts start coming off your car?