Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Race 8: Daytona International Speedway (Feb 16)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Daytona%20International%20Speedway%20-%20Oval.png

Race Length: 50
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

THIS RACE IS SPONSORED BY SPLASH N' GO GRAPHICS

​
Splash N’ Go Graphics is your source for custom Iracing Schemes, logos, numbers, photo editing designs, 3D Models.  From the creators of the MENCup 2017-2019, NPS2017.
If interested PM Splash N’ Go Graphics on their Facebook page, send your design information and they will take care of the rest.

SplashnGoLogo.png

crashjr81

Name
Steven Durbin
iRacing ID
I will probably not be able to make it tonight as I am working the XFL game and not sure I will get home in time. Have a good race if I can't make it!

Cuauhtli 5

Premium Member
Name
Joshua Tellez
iRacing ID
crashjr81 said:
I will probably not be able to make it tonight as I am working the XFL game and not sure I will get home in time. Have a good race if I can't make it!

Let me know if XFL live is as good as NFL. 

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
crashjr81 said:

Go Roughnecks! 2-0!!

Joshuadaniels

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Joshua Daniels
iRacing ID
1st I would like to thank our series sponsors diecast kings and splash and go.
I would also like to thank prl for creating a clean and respectful place to race. And the gsrc for doing a great job at commentating.
I would also like to thank Robert for the great push he gave me at the end keeping us clear of the 3 wide mess behind us.
And I would like to thank my wife for her continued support of me iracing. With all the long nights and countless hrs I spend trying to be competitive in 2 totally different series. Also for her help back in EA nascar 04 and 05 for the ps2 this is where I got all my superspeedway skills. She ran as my pusher every night at Daytona we had 2 diff ps2s and 2 different phone lines to make it possible for us to race online. And we where unstoppable! The game kept track of win streaks and multiple time we had streaks well over 150 be4 som1 was skilled enough to wreck us but even then thay would have to get lucky.
And sorry for not making the post race interview I've never had much time to test my mic on discord. I wanted to share this with friends and family I was more scared I would sound funny or say something the wrong way and ruin otherwise a perfect video.
Also I would have done a burnout if I knew the broadcast was calling for one lol I was just happy I could relax I opted for the wall ride waving to the sim fans. Next win I'll do double burnouts.

crashjr81

Name
Steven Durbin
iRacing ID
Cuauhtli 5 said:
crashjr81 said:

It really depends on the teams from what I have seen. Houston is an absolutely great place for any football and that makes their XFL games quite fun to go to. It's a more relaxed atmosphere and like a cross between college and NFL games. The games are getting better as the weeks go and the league developes.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
crashjr81 said:
Cuauhtli 5 said:
crashjr81 said:

It really depends on the teams from what I have seen. Houston is an absolutely great place for any football and that makes their XFL games quite fun to go to. It's a more relaxed atmosphere and like a cross between college and NFL games. The games are getting better as the weeks go and the league developes.

if you just happen to stumble upon any extra tickets that you cant get rid of... you know where to find me!