Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022/S4 - Seasonal prizes draw!

Hi Guest, The list of eligible drivers to the 2022/S4 end of season draw is now available! We will be doing a live event on Discord on Sunday December 11th at 9pm EDT!
    Click here for more details and to see the list of eligible drivers.

Race 7: Texas Motor Speedway - Oval (Oct 30)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Texas Motor Speedway - Oval.png

[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Race Time of Day: 16:35[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Race Length: TBD[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Max Incidents: 13[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Fuel Limit: 100%[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Start: Rolling[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Fast Repair: 0[/font]

chatley59

Premium Member
Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
Pre Race Interview:

1. If you could tell iRacing to incorporate something that has to do with the trucks, what would it be?

2. Will any of Harvick, Blaney, Larson, or Elliot win to move into the championship 4? If so, who?

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
1. better set ups. We are either driving a tonka trunk, or its the snappiest thing alive. It would be cool(but very hard) for them to have set ups for different weather brackets.

2. i think harvick will win one of these last 2 races.

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
1. If you could tell iRacing to incorporate something that has to do with the trucks, what would it be?
honestly cant think of anything i do like how the sets are different each week to make it more challenging

2. Will any of Harvick, Blaney, Larson, or Elliot win to move into the championship 4? If so, who?
i think Elliot will he has been really strong in the playoffs

fotors3

Premium Member
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
chatley59 said:
Pre Race Interview:

1. Other than improving the setups, I would say scan the F-150.

2. I could see Harvick or Blaney winning at Texas and Harvick or Elliott winning ISM. Sadly, as big of a Harvick fan as I am, I don't know that he has the speed this year to make it to Homestead. Same with Larson. I hope I'm wrong though.

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
1. Would just like to get rid of the unexpected snap, not sure how that's going to happen.

2. Harvick or Larson could get it done at Texas

ColtonLayne

Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
pwilliams84 said:
FINALLY!

Super stoked to have finally gotten it done. So much so that I felt compelled to dedicate the win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqCpj4iCIRs

BTW you legally have to give me the win since I brought out the caution that let you get the track position. ADMINS MAKE IT HAPPEN

pwilliams84

Name
Paul Williams
iRacing ID
ColtonLayne said:
pwilliams84 said:
FINALLY!

Super stoked to have finally gotten it done. So much so that I felt compelled to dedicate the win.

BTW you legally have to give me the win since I brought out the caution that let you get the track position. ADMINS MAKE IT HAPPEN

if those were the rules wouldnt you have like 25 wins?

ColtonLayne

Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
pwilliams84 said:
ColtonLayne said:
pwilliams84 said:
FINALLY!

if those were the rules wouldnt you have like 25 wins?

Unfortunately not

codahex

Organizer
Name
Nicholas Hunter2
iRacing ID
Pro Tip: This is how you become public enemy number one.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Congrats on the will Paul!

And honestly Dominic, I just expect it to be a 1 lap shootout when we are up against the time limit like that. Unfortunately iRacing does not communicate it well at all.

For everyone, decent race last night. I still just encourage everyone to continue to practice and try their best. It seems like we keep getting plagued with late cautions that screw up the end of the races and make it a jumbled mess.

DominicBegin

Name
Dominic Bégin
iRacing ID
Hootius said:

And honestly Dominic, I just expect it to be a 1 lap shootout when we are up against the time limit like that. Unfortunately iRacing does not communicate it well at all.

For everyone, decent race last night.  I still just encourage everyone to continue to practice and try their best. It seems like we keep getting plagued with late cautions that screw up the end of the races and make it a jumbled mess.
Yeah,

I don't see the time and I race with a VR helmet which makes it hard to check what time it is, I have to find a way to show the timer somewhere on my screen so I'm more aware of the situation in the end. Was a fun race tho, a few cautions that were evitable but overral was fun.

HelloGoodLuck

Name
Brett Adams
iRacing ID
DominicBegin said:
Hootius said:

For everyone, decent race last night.  I still just encourage everyone to continue to practice and try their best. It seems like we keep getting plagued with late cautions that screw up the end of the races and make it a jumbled mess.
Yeah,

I don't see the time and I race with a VR helmet which makes it hard to check what time it is, I have to find a way to show the timer somewhere on my screen so I'm more aware of the situation in the end. Was a fun race tho, a few cautions that were evitable but overral was fun.

I race in VR as well. If you use something like crewchief or DRE, you can ask it for the current time. I happen to have an Amazon Echo in the room and I just shout at Alexa to check the current time.

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
I dont know about yall but i would like to see a full green white checkered finish. There could have been a couple good finishes this season if it wasnt a 1 lap shootout. But hey it was still a good race and we made all the laps so lets keep that up for the rest of the season.

pwilliams84

Name
Paul Williams
iRacing ID
Bradley Holly said:
I dont know about yall but i would like to see a full green white checkered finish. There could have been a couple good finishes this season if it wasnt a 1 lap shootout. But hey it was still a good race and we made all the laps so lets keep that up for the rest of the season.
agreed

Jason_00

Name
Router issues kept me from getting in on time, so I bowed out. No reason to get in there an mix it up and possibly affect someone else's race when I'm starting off 10 laps down and not in the points.

Next time though...