Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

  • 2022/S4 - Seasonal prizes draw!

    Hi Guest, The list of eligible drivers to the 2022/S4 end of season draw is now available! We will be doing a live event on Discord on Sunday December 11th at 9pm EDT!
    Click here for more details and to see the list of eligible drivers.

Race 7: Texas Motor Speedway - Oval (Oct 30)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Charles Sumner
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
3,864
Age
38
Location
USA, Florida, Tampa
iRacing ID
304260
Texas Motor Speedway - Oval.png


[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Race Time of Day: 16:35[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Race Length: TBD[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Max Incidents: 13[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Fuel Limit: 100%[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Start: Rolling[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Fast Repair: 0[/font]
 

chatley59

Premium Member
Name
Brenden Chatley2
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
325
Location
USA, PA, Doylestown
iRacing ID
160055
Pre Race Interview:

1. If you could tell iRacing to incorporate something that has to do with the trucks, what would it be?

2. Will any of Harvick, Blaney, Larson, or Elliot win to move into the championship 4? If so, who?
 

ahunter27t

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Austin Hunter
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Messages
283
Age
31
Location
Fulshear,Texas
iRacing ID
112148
1. better set ups. We are either driving a tonka trunk, or its the snappiest thing alive. It would be cool(but very hard) for them to have set ups for different weather brackets.

2. i think harvick will win one of these last 2 races.
 

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Bradley Holly
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Messages
357
Age
35
Location
Houston
iRacing ID
305831
1. If you could tell iRacing to incorporate something that has to do with the trucks, what would it be?
honestly cant think of anything i do like how the sets are different each week to make it more challenging

2. Will any of Harvick, Blaney, Larson, or Elliot win to move into the championship 4? If so, who?
i think Elliot will he has been really strong in the playoffs
 

fotors3

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Brandon
Joined
Oct 24, 2017
Messages
589
Age
31
Location
Saint Charles, MO
iRacing ID
20620
chatley59 said:
Pre Race Interview:

1. If you could tell iRacing to incorporate something that has to do with the trucks, what would it be?

2. Will any of Harvick, Blaney, Larson, or Elliot win to move into the championship 4? If so, who?

1. Other than improving the setups, I would say scan the F-150.

2. I could see Harvick or Blaney winning at Texas and Harvick or Elliott winning ISM. Sadly, as big of a Harvick fan as I am, I don't know that he has the speed this year to make it to Homestead. Same with Larson. I hope I'm wrong though.
 

XSYSE

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
Joined
Feb 6, 2017
Messages
319
Age
40
Location
USA, New York, Lyon Mountain
iRacing ID
323173
1. Would just like to get rid of the unexpected snap, not sure how that's going to happen.

2. Harvick or Larson could get it done at Texas
 

ColtonLayne

Well-known member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Colton Layne
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
187
Age
27
Location
East Tennessee
iRacing ID
156236
pwilliams84 said:
FINALLY!

Super stoked to have finally gotten it done. So much so that I felt compelled to dedicate the win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqCpj4iCIRs

BTW you legally have to give me the win since I brought out the caution that let you get the track position. ADMINS MAKE IT HAPPEN
 

pwilliams84

Well-known member
Name
Paul Williams
Joined
Nov 21, 2018
Messages
50
Location
US, Florida, Green Cove Springs
iRacing ID
51124
ColtonLayne said:
pwilliams84 said:
FINALLY!

Super stoked to have finally gotten it done. So much so that I felt compelled to dedicate the win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqCpj4iCIRs

BTW you legally have to give me the win since I brought out the caution that let you get the track position. ADMINS MAKE IT HAPPEN

if those were the rules wouldnt you have like 25 wins?
 

ColtonLayne

Well-known member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Colton Layne
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
187
Age
27
Location
East Tennessee
iRacing ID
156236
pwilliams84 said:
ColtonLayne said:
pwilliams84 said:
FINALLY!

Super stoked to have finally gotten it done. So much so that I felt compelled to dedicate the win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqCpj4iCIRs

BTW you legally have to give me the win since I brought out the caution that let you get the track position. ADMINS MAKE IT HAPPEN

if those were the rules wouldnt you have like 25 wins?

Unfortunately not
 

codahex

Organizer
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Nicholas Hunter2
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
151
Age
37
Location
Houston, Texas
iRacing ID
371638
Pro Tip: This is how you become public enemy number one.
 

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Charles Sumner
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
3,864
Age
38
Location
USA, Florida, Tampa
iRacing ID
304260
Congrats on the will Paul!

And honestly Dominic, I just expect it to be a 1 lap shootout when we are up against the time limit like that. Unfortunately iRacing does not communicate it well at all.

For everyone, decent race last night. I still just encourage everyone to continue to practice and try their best. It seems like we keep getting plagued with late cautions that screw up the end of the races and make it a jumbled mess.
 

DominicBegin

Well-known member
Name
Dominic Bégin
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
127
Location
Canada,Quebec,Quebec
iRacing ID
205700
Hootius said:
Congrats on the will Paul!

And honestly Dominic, I just expect it to be a 1 lap shootout when we are up against the time limit like that. Unfortunately iRacing does not communicate it well at all.

For everyone, decent race last night.  I still just encourage everyone to continue to practice and try their best. It seems like we keep getting plagued with late cautions that screw up the end of the races and make it a jumbled mess.
Yeah,

I don't see the time and I race with a VR helmet which makes it hard to check what time it is, I have to find a way to show the timer somewhere on my screen so I'm more aware of the situation in the end. Was a fun race tho, a few cautions that were evitable but overral was fun.
 

HelloGoodLuck

Active member
Name
Brett Adams
Joined
Aug 30, 2019
Messages
36
Location
Leander, Texas US
iRacing ID
391560
DominicBegin said:
Hootius said:
Congrats on the will Paul!

And honestly Dominic, I just expect it to be a 1 lap shootout when we are up against the time limit like that. Unfortunately iRacing does not communicate it well at all.

For everyone, decent race last night.  I still just encourage everyone to continue to practice and try their best. It seems like we keep getting plagued with late cautions that screw up the end of the races and make it a jumbled mess.
Yeah,

I don't see the time and I race with a VR helmet which makes it hard to check what time it is, I have to find a way to show the timer somewhere on my screen so I'm more aware of the situation in the end. Was a fun race tho, a few cautions that were evitable but overral was fun.

I race in VR as well. If you use something like crewchief or DRE, you can ask it for the current time. I happen to have an Amazon Echo in the room and I just shout at Alexa to check the current time.
 

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Bradley Holly
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Messages
357
Age
35
Location
Houston
iRacing ID
305831
I dont know about yall but i would like to see a full green white checkered finish. There could have been a couple good finishes this season if it wasnt a 1 lap shootout. But hey it was still a good race and we made all the laps so lets keep that up for the rest of the season.
 

pwilliams84

Well-known member
Name
Paul Williams
Joined
Nov 21, 2018
Messages
50
Location
US, Florida, Green Cove Springs
iRacing ID
51124
Bradley Holly said:
I dont know about yall but i would like to see a full green white checkered finish. There could have been a couple good finishes this season if it wasnt a 1 lap shootout. But hey it was still a good race and we made all the laps so lets keep that up for the rest of the season.
agreed
 

Jason_00

Well-known member
Name
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
51
Location
U.S.A., Bowie, Maryland
Router issues kept me from getting in on time, so I bowed out. No reason to get in there an mix it up and possibly affect someone else's race when I'm starting off 10 laps down and not in the points.

Next time though...
 
Top