Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Race 7: Iowa Speedway (6Jun18)

KDawgHonda777

Premium Member
Iowa%20Speedway%20-%20Oval.png

Laps: 100
Race Name in Game: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series

Meattyloaf

Q: 7th
I felt my setup was tighter than it had been when I was practicing all week, so I wasn't use to that.

R:5th
Going into this race I felt real good. I won it in the unofficial mini-season and was hoping to repeat that tonight. My hopes came crashing down quick as on lap 1 going into the middle of turn 1 and 2 I was pushed down by a driver to almost the apron where the gets real slick. I spun and lost a lot of ground. I would be playing catch up for the rest of the race and manage to finish 5th. I felt if it wasn't for my lap 1 spin I could've been up front battling for a top 3 as I had the speed too once I got my setup dialed in. Most likely wouldn't have won as KDawg was in a whole other zip code till his speeding penalty. This is my third top 5 of the season so all wasn't bad. To point out of my five starts I've had two DNF-DC and have missed two races. Therefore, I have finished in the top 5 in every race I have made it to the end.