Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Race 6: Dover International Speedway (Jan 29)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Dover Internation Speedway - Oval.png

[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Race Length: 110[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Max Incidents: 24[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Fuel Limit: 100%[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Start: Rolling[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Fast Repair: 0[/font]

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
Pre Race Questions.

1. First concrete and 1 mile track of the year, do you like this style track.

2. We are at the half way point of season 1, how are you feeling about your season so far.

3. Did you race in the 24 hours of daytona, if you did how did your team do in the race?

HelloGoodLuck

Name
Brett Adams
iRacing ID
1. Hoping to see more than one racing line, but excited for this week. Slower speeds hoepfully result in cleaner runs.

2. This season has been weird, and even though I'm doing slightly better than last season, I'm hopeful we can all just get along.

3. P6 in class for PRL Blue team with Blaine Adams, Daniel Knight, and Gary Schilling. My first one, but definitely not the last!

DominicBegin

Name
Dominic Bégin
iRacing ID
1. Excited for some short track racing
2. Bad results from me so far. Just hope the second half of season is going to be more fun than first half racing wise and that we will get more green laps in.
3. Nop, being a new dad takes all my time :S

MattyAubs

Premium Member
Name
Matthew Aubry
iRacing ID
1. Excited for a track that involves a little more technique to hit the ideal racing line. I agree that the lower speed could result in cleaner racing, however, this track is rather narrow due to the retaining walls on the outside and inside and little room to escape.
2. Being a rookie to the league, I kept my expectations in check.
3. I barely have time to feel confident in the truck race for the week, let alone practice a whole different discipline. I did watch the official stream and enjoyed watching the live race this past weekend.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
Pre Race Questions.

No, i usually dont run well at short tracks

2. We are at the half way point of season 1, how are you feeling about your season so far.
Very up and down season. I have had great days and horrible days. hope for more good days

3. Did you race in the 24 hours of daytona, if you did how did your team do in the race?

I did not but my Rescue Racing teammates crushed it on friday finishing P2

tcallahan707

Name
1. It's new to me so hard to say. It seems that not going flat out will create more separation quicker which is appealing, but the first few laps may be gnarly. There isn't anywhere to go if someone bounces off the wall.

2. I am a rookie so I tried to avoid any expectations. I figured there would be some growing pains. I assumed it would be more due to getting my ass kicked rather than getting wrecked, so that's been frustrating. I feel like I haven't learned as much as I could have if I got more clean laps in. However, I find league racing and running for a real season really fun. Also, I enjoy that it's broadcast because I can watch and learn from the announcers and you fast guys up front. Looking forward to more racing in the second half!
3. I was hoping to but the team didn't come together at the end. The practice made me interested in sports car racing though.

pwilliams84

Premium Member
Name
Paul Williams
iRacing ID
Bradley Holly said:
Pre Race Questions.

1. Yes

2. Bad

3. No

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
1. I enjoy Dover, but I'm trash here.

2. Pretty crap tbh

3. Took this year off due to work. I really enjoy Enduros, even though it makes me feel like an old man for a fee days after lol

NexusPaul

Name
Won't make it to the race tonight! At the shop working on the actual racecar getting it ready for Saturday! Hope I can make it to the next one.