Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Race 5: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (23May18)

KDawgHonda777

Premium Member
Name
Canadian_Tire_Motorsports.png

Laps: 32
Race Name in Game: Chevrolet Silverado 250

Sassafrass_3

Name
This is one of the events I'll be sponsoring. Since we're in Canada I took inspiration from the classic Canadian movie from 1983, Strange Brew. For those that haven't seen it, it's about two brothers who attempt to blackmail the local beer store by putting a live mouse in a beer bottle but end up getting jobs at their favorite brewery, Elsinore Brewery. Inspecting each bottle for mice of course. See it if you haven't. The race will be the Elsinore Biere 250

elsinore.jpg

Sean420cali

Name
I'll do my best to make it back to back wins:) Sassafrass lol. Really looking forward to the road course race. Thanks for sponsoring dude!

Meattyloaf

Name
Q:7th
I hit my fastest lap that I have gotten at this track so I will take it.

R:11th? (DNF-DC)
I'm not really sure where I finished. We started the race I feel back to 10th to avoid a laggy Brian on the start. I was racing my way back up and felt I had a truck to make a run at a top 5. However, coming to the third lap I dced as I was passing for 8th position and was about to start putting pressure on 7th. I am bummed about the DC it's my second of the 4 races I've ran this season and this was a really fun track. With this DC and missing it last week it puts me into a must win a Michigan in having any hope to advance to the next stage of the playoff format as I have no hope of winning points with my missed race a couple of weeks ago.