Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Race 4: New Hampshire Motor Speedway (11May18)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Laps: 150
Race Name in Game: Overtons 301

Meattyloaf

Q:8th
Felt I didn't get the best of laps, but with the lack of practice I will take it. I had an issue of the TV dying in the middle of the session and had to swap it out. It was strange ti say the least.

R:8th
Second week in a row of finishing where I started. I debated to just start and park this race as I hadn't done any practice with the exception of a couple of hours last weekend before graduation. I feel back to 11th in the first stage but played a pit strategy that worked out for me. This would prevent me from going a lap down like many others thus was the move that lead to my top 10. With this it locked a bunch of guys multiple laps down that would stay the same way for the rest of the race. I would go a lap down in the final stage due to a bad pit gamble but I was the only one on my lap which allowed for me to hold onto 8th after bouncing around 6th-8th all race and leading a few laps during a pit cycle. I will take this top 10 especially on my worst track on the circuit and a race that I hadn't really prepped for as life got in the way.

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Q: 3rd
No complaints with the lap, pretty happy with it.

R: 6th
First off, congrats to the whole league on a caution free race and showing what we're really made of and not the Kansas debacle we had. As for my race, just kind of sucks. 6th is where I belonged and that's where I finished. I just didn't have the long run speed that other guys had.

vWardude

Premium Member
Q:2nd

Ran a nice lap in the 7s, only my 3rd or 4th lap in that range all week but was nudged out by Kdawg running a really nice lap.

R:1st

I was able to run a really solid race all night never leaving the top 3 and running in the lead most of the night. I was a bit upset on not taking stage points in the first stage due to a couple guys short pitting and able to really run down a 2-3 second gap I had on them before pitting. I was relieved to win the 2nd stage, I believe my 3rd stage win of the season. After the last two cycle of pits, I came out in 2nd but was able to chase down cj both times as my car was far superior on the long run than the rest of the pack all night. This is the 3rd week in a row taking home 30+ points on the night which has me sitting at almost a full race lead over 2nd in the points, something I set a goal for as I’m missing a race after the break.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/260370070