Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• New rules were added in our sporting regulations regarding Pro/AM split!

Hi Guest, We have added new rules under our sporting regulations!

For quick reference, please consult the section 4 of our sporting regulations .

• 2023 Season 1 Signups now open to all !

Hi Guest, Signups for 2023 Season 1 are now open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Race 4: Bristol Motor Speedway (10 Apr)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Bristol Motor Speedway.png

Time of Day: Afternoon 3:28PM
Race Length: 150 laps
Max Incidents: 17
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Hootius

Director
Staff member
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Pre-Race Interview

1. Back to short tracking it after a week of speed. How do you enjoy Bristol in this sim? What is your favorite car to race on this track?

2. What did you think about the action this past weekend at Bristol? Would that kind of racing help attendance come August for the night race?

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
1.  Not easy to pass here dont like it as much as Martinsville.  So far I like the Xfinity cars over the trucks.

2.  Didnt get to watch it

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
1. i dont care for bristol in iracing. its so easy to get caught up in someone elses mess. i like the way the truck handled in the 5 minutes of practice i have done.

2.i loved this past weeks race. nice competition. not one person dominated the race. dont care for the winner though. i sure hope that helped august cause that looked rough.

DominicBegin

Name
Dominic Bégin
iRacing ID
1. I feel like it's not going to be an easy one incidents wise. I prefer the infinity cars there but trucks arent bad.

2. Unfortunatly for me I was unlucky and taken out of the race in lap 11 so the race was not really fun for me but overall I think for everyone else it was. I was unaware there was a night race there in August but I'll be there if I can that's for sure !

ColtonLayne

Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
1. All the NASCAR cars are equal for me at this track. I'd probably prefer the Xfinity or Cup cars but its all good.

2. I was at the races and they were great all weekend (K&N was boring though). The problem with attendance at this race that made it look so bad was the weather forecast was not looking good. I was expecting to get rained on throughout the day but we got lucky. Spring Bristol has a recent history of bad weather and it'll take a few good weekends to make up for all the bad weather and rain delays before attendance will rise.