Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Only a few places left for 2021 Season 4 in our MX-5 Cup! Other series signups are closed!

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 4 are currently closed for all series except MX-5 Cup!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Race 3: Kansas Speedway (2May18)

KDawgHonda777

Premium Member
Name
Kansas%20Speedway%20-%20Oval.png

Laps: 84
Race Name in Game: Toyota Tundra 250

Meattyloaf

Name
Q:2nd
Scared I was going to get caught by the timer I elected to get no tires and fuel on the second stop leaving me without any draft help. Although due to the timer and few amounts of laps KDawg was the only one to put together a faster lap than myself in qualifying.

R:3rd
I had a great race. Just couldn't get the victory. I lead over 25% of the race, but got beat in the pits. A little heartbreaking but after last week, I'll enjoy this top 5. With that being said I am 2/3 with top 5s and off to my best PRL season to date, excluding the DC at Bristol. I can't wait till next week as I feel like I have something going for me.

Sean420cali

Name
Q:5th
Considering how bad I qualified the first two races i'll take it.

R: 6th
I have been beating myself up about what happened at the end lol. This is the first PRL race that I have ever ran out of fuel. The race was going really good after a bad start I caught up to Meaty,War and k dawg at the first pit stop. From there the four of us were bumper to bumper having a great battle. The top groove had the most speed so to make a pass you had to run it in hard down low and try a slide job. Because the outside lane carried too much corner exit speed. I was short pitting going a lap early then the rest of them trying to get ahead with track position it was working as I was able to put a few seconds on war and meaty it became the KSSR show at the front for a long time lol. I was on the bumper of Kyle lap after lap I got aggressive as we came up to the bonus point half way mark. Went for a slide job pass didn't work got into him so backed out gave him the spot back. From there he would pull away the end of each run my tires fell off more. Right before the 2nd to last pit stop war picked up the pace and caught me entering the pits and exited with me ( startled me a little came out of nowhere ) War passed me a lap later I tried to draft him follow him up to Kyle but I coudn't make up the .8 gap to both of them. They were flying and better then me at the end. Iknew my only shot was try something different on the last stop got desperate and made a dumb fuel call hoping to come out ahead of them. Needed half a can more to make it to the finish. Lesson learned last night haha.