Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022/S4 - Seasonal prizes draw!

Hi Guest, The list of eligible drivers to the 2022/S4 end of season draw is now available! We will be doing a live event on Discord on Sunday December 11th at 9pm EDT!
    Click here for more details and to see the list of eligible drivers.

Race 1: Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Oval (Sept 15)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Oval.png

[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Race Time of Day: 10:13 (official lobby is 12:50)[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Race Length: 85 laps[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Max Incidents: 13[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Fuel Limit: 100%[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Start: Rolling[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Fast Repair: 0[/font]

[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Pre-race Interview[/font]

[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]1. Welcome back to our returning racers and welcome to our new folks! What have you done over the last few weeks to prepare for our new cup season? 

2. This week is also the first playoff race for the NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series! Who do you have going all the way to win the title? 

3. Off-the-wall question: Air fryer vs deep fryer for cooking and why?[/font]

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
Ok thank you for letting us know.

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
Just a heads up, I'll be travelling back home Sunday night and probably will not make Race start.

fotors3

Premium Member
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Pre-race interview questions are up! Let's see some answers!

Hootius

Director
Staff member
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
1. I have unfortunately done more painting than racing lol Overall I wasn't too upset with my speed last season, it was the inability to dodge wrecks and not finish with a clean car. That is my goal for this season.

2. Always my boy Krut!

3. Deep fryer... only because I have never eaten anything from an air fryer.

NexusPaul

Name
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-race Interview[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Welcome back to our returning racers and welcome to our new folks! What have you done over the last few weeks to prepare for our new cup season?  [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Lots of practice with the new package for the cup cars. I am significantly more prepared now.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. This week is also the first playoff race for the NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series! Who do you have going all the way to win the title? I think Kurt Busch has a really good chance.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Off-the-wall question: Air fryer vs deep fryer for cooking and why? Air fryer is easier to use. Deep fryer tastes better.. i'd say deep fryer.[/font]

Eric Roberts

Name
1. Welcome back to our returning racers and welcome to our new folks! What have you done over the last few weeks to prepare for our new cup season? 
I spent a lot more time in the A car, dont know if it's going to help.

2. This week is also the first playoff race for the NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series! Who do you have going all the way to win the title?
Martin Truex Jr is there anybody else??

3. Off-the-wall question: Air fryer vs deep fryer for cooking and why?
I dont own either so....Air less messy and more healthy

vWardude

Name
1. Welcome back to our returning racers and welcome to our new folks! What have you done over the last few weeks to prepare for our new cup season?

I took a couple weeks off. I've put more time into Fixed official races over open. I enjoy open more and fair much better there, I hope to see the league explore that or custom fixed setups in the future.

You know, for some reason I've been pulling for Denny. I've never cheered him on nor booed him, but I wouldn't mind seeing him win it.

3. Off-the-wall question: Air fryer vs deep fryer for cooking and why?

Oh homie, AIR FRYER. You ever come home late to some near fresh chicken tenders in the refrigerator staring at you pleading "Please bro throw me in that air fryer for 4.5 minutes on 450 degrees to give me that nice hot crisp you're looking for". You can't do that with a deep fryer, you look at a deep fryer in that situation and you're just going to bed, mess free.

Mitchell Clark

Name
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Welcome back to our returning racers and welcome to our new folks! What have you done over the last few weeks to prepare for our new cup season? [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I’ve been pretty busy with practicing with the team, getting sponsors lined up, and new paint schemes released. Going into the teams second season of PRL and second season of being a team. We made a strong push last year and anything short of championship this year is failure. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

I’d like to see Larson do it of course. He has a bit of speed later this year. But my money is on Denny Hamlin at the moment. Never seen him this focused. 
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Off-the-wall question: Air fryer vs deep fryer for cooking and why? [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Air fryer. I hate greasy shit [/font]

fotors3

Premium Member
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-race Interview[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Welcome back to our returning racers and welcome to our new folks! What have you done over the last few weeks to prepare for our new cup season? 

3. Off-the-wall question: Air fryer vs deep fryer for cooking and why?[/font]

I guess I should answer the questions I made up eh? 

1. I've practiced here and there but not as much as I would like to have. I was out of town a few times too. Just small practice sessions really.

2. Me being biased is saying go Harvick since he's my favorite. However I think realistically it'll be Denny Hamlin.

3. Again, I'm biased. I wrote the darn question. I own an air fryer and have used it 3 times in the last week. I love it. So easy to make stuff in and it's healthier. 

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
1. Took some time off then raced everything that O could Regardless of track or car.

2. Harvick

3. Never used an air fryer. Can you air dry bread dough?. It sounds like the healthiest option

Hootius

Director
Staff member
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
I see me!!!

But over all, hats off crew. That's exactly what I was talking about in the pre race meeting. If we have races like that all season, the broadcast's viewership will go up and we shouldn't have an issue attracting sponsors with that kind of great racing. But what we really need to clean up though are those starts. It all comes down to just keeping your focus and paying attention peeps. We didn't have many issues at all doing 190mph, but somehow pacing at 60mph caused check ups, unnecessary damage, and one driver recieving a pretty crappy black flag that wasnt of their doing. So again we just gotta keep focus and clean up the little things, and our league will be money. Thank you all.

vWardude

Name
Great race and congrats Bradley on the win. Unfortunately for myself and a couple other drivers, our race got ruined due to a driver holding back on the restart. When he held back and attempted to jump the start, he failed, causing the car behind him and myself to brake hard. I took significant rear damage and multiple cars behind me were impacted heavy. This all occurred around position 22/24 where a majority of us were trying to ease off and ride out the first half or more of the race. My car was up to speed but wasn’t the same in the middle. I stayed out past the preferred pit cycle with the idea of a caution coming out with old and new tires flying around the track but everyone did a great job. There was a real close call though up ahead of me that required a solid save, I applauded the save but envied it. Lol

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
Hope the race was good didn't realize that one wasnt broadcasted until I got home and tried to open it up to watch the last 10 minutes, see you next week.

Name
Sorry guys i had a power outage last night at my house it came back on before the race but i was not confident enought that it wouldn't go out again. See you guys next week.

ZeKe_h30

Premium Member
Name
Adam Zemke
iRacing ID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uifIpewz2IQ