Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Race 1: Las Vegas Motor Speedway (17Oct18)

KDawgHonda777

Name
Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Oval.png

Laps: 67
Race Name in Game: South Point 400

Meattyloaf

Name
Q:5th
I had surprisingly strong qualifying effort despite no prior practice with the setup I ran. I felt fast but tight.

R:4th
I'm still not entirely sure how I finished this high up, but I'll take it. I heard early reports of a lag coming from me so to keep from interfering with everyone else I went up high to allow everyone to pass as I feel to the back. I got a little too high and rode that wall costing me a ton of time. Caution came out and I was up to 9th. Again at the drop of the green flag I feel back to 11th. A couple of miscues during the pit stops under caution from a couple of drivers helped me get up to 9th. The rest of the race went green and I somehow managed to make up 5 spots both on track and in the pits. I may not have gotten the fastest speed, but I was a bullet given a chance that I was up front I felt I had the car to beat under ling run conditions as I was running guys down from 2+ seconds ahead of me late in the runs. I felt string, although I do wish I could've changed a couple of things during the race, I felt it worked out fine.