Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Race 1: Auto Club Speedway Speedway - Oval (17 Mar)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Auto Club Speedway _Oval.png

Time of Day: Afternoon 3:21PM
Race Length: 65 laps
Max Incidents: 13
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
**Pre-Race Interview**

1. Time for a fresh start with a new season. How do you like the schedule layout?

2. What do you feel is your achievable goal for this season?

3. Not a question, but let's pour one out for Paul who can not be here with us this season to cause several casualties  :lol:

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
1. Time for a fresh start with a new season. How do you like the schedule layout?
Looks like a fun schedule, most of the tracks I have not raced in iRacing so I'm not sure what to expect.

I think if I am able to practice as much as I hope to, competing for top 10s is realistic. I have a good teammate who helps with strategy and should keep us competitive. 

3. Not a question, but let's pour one out for Paul who can not be here with us this season to cause several casualties
One for the homies...

fotors3

Premium Member
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Time for a fresh start with a new season. How do you like the schedule layout?[/font]
Pretty decent mix. One of my favorite tracks, Bristol is on the schedule. I've been so close to winning there a few times. I'm ready to finally get that W

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. What do you feel is your achievable goal for this season?[/font]
Realistically, a top 5 in points. I want to get my first PRL win but the only place I have a shot at that is again, Bristol.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Not a question, but let's pour one out for Paul who can not be here with us this season to cause several casualties  [/font][img=15x17]http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif[/img]
I still have to deal with him in group chat. At least I won't be wrecked by him this time!
Also guys I will be missing at least this opening race if not the one after. I am leaving Saturday to head down to Port Saint Lucie, FL to move to my new place. Staying at my friend's house in MS on Saturday night, Fort Pierce FL Sunday night and moving into the new house Monday the 18th. Pretty excited but nervous. Charles, I hope you aren't too overwhelmed doing this organizer stuff until I'm back online! 

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Solid mix of fast and short tracks. Should be a great season.

2. What is your achievable goal this season?
Aiming for 5 Top 5s. Will be tough and maybe a stretch to call it achievable, but it's my goal.

3. Not a question, but let's pour one out for Paul who can not be here with us this season to cause several casualties  
I'm still salty over Daytona! Lol

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
fotors3 said:
Charles, I hope you aren't too overwhelmed doing this organizer stuff until I'm back online! 

I survived Stewarding the Aussies and last seasons shinanigans.... this is a cake walk lol

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Guys, please see this post ASAP as it would effect both Wednesday and Sunday night

http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=191&t=2753

JeffSteward72

Name
Seems like a good mix of tracks and I hope to run as many as my work schedule allows.
Since it is my first-time racing in this series, I think something that is achievable is to get three top ten finishes. Something that might be slightly less achievable is a win but what I really want is to finish every race I’m in on the lead lap.
3. Not a question, but let's pour one out for Paul who cannot be here with us this season to cause several casualties
I don’t know who Paul is, but I hope to keep the casualties to a minimum!

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID

Could be a good schedule for me, starting after AutoClub (haven't had the speed)

. What do you feel is your achievable goal for this season?

I would like to finish this season in the Top 5, maybe steal a win.

3. Not a question, but let's pour one out for Paul who cannot be here with us this season to cause several casualties

I just wanted to move Paul once... :(

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Late Rules change before we get racing tonight. Both Sunday and Wednesday leagues will be restricted down to 70% fuel loads to make sure we have a pit stop every race and strategy comes into play. Make sure you think about that for tonight's race and what your strategy is going to look like now!

hdarner

Name

Nice mix actually.

Finish on the lead lap and zero inc

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hats off again to everyone for a great caution free race to start the season off with.

Gratz to Brad on another win.

And fun battles with Colton, Brenden, Joseph and Sharn.