Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Quick Poll: do you intend to keep racing until the end of the season without broadcast?

Do you intend to keep racing until the end of the season without the official broadcast?

• Hell yeah! Count me in! With less pressure, it will be way more fun!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Sorry, won't do it, this champ is done and I need the cameras on me to perform at my peak!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name
Demetrius Nunes
iRacing ID
As we all know by now, the series will honor the last 4 scheduled amazing races left on the schedule (Zandvoort, COTA, Barcelona and Spa), but unfortunately they won't have the awesome Youtube broadcast. How does that affect your motivation to keep racing?

diego.marcel

Name
Diego Marcel da Silva
iRacing ID
I might still do it for the competition, but I am afraid to miss this week's and maybe next week's race, leaving me with only 2 rounds remaining.

CaptainCanada

Name
Marc Ponick
iRacing ID
I was looking forward to running with everyone for the rest, it's a great group of drivers, but after tonight's brutal turnout, not sure we have much left to run with at this point.