Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

PRO/AM Division Assignments

mclachlanol

Organizer
Full Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Hey guys, Division assignments are in. Two drivers were moved up to PRO (Tyler Gore and Adam Wright), and two drivers were moved down to AM (Dave Peterson and Aaron Roufs). New drivers were split using a irating cutoff of 2100.

Good luck to everyone!

thesavvyninja

Premium Member
Full Name
Aaron Roufs
iRacing ID
Hey guys, Division assignments are in. Two drivers were moved up to PRO (Tyler Gore and Adam Wright), and two drivers were moved down to AM (Dave Peterson and Aaron Roufs). New drivers were split using a irating cutoff of 2100.

Good luck to everyone!
Well That sucks. Terrible season. Ahh well, so be it. This season looks better for tracks I like versus last season.. except Nürburgring Which I don't even own the track and have been refusing to buy, but it is seeming like I will have to buy the track/s. Can't believe there are 3 versions of this track to buy... meh!

sammisaran

Premium Member
Full Name
Adam Wright
iRacing ID
Well That sucks. Terrible season. Ahh well, so be it. This season looks better for tracks I like versus last season.. except Nürburgring Which I don't even own the track and have been refusing to buy, but it is seeming like I will have to buy the track/s. Can't believe there are 3 versions of this track to buy... meh!
If Aaron wants to stay in the PRO division, I would be more than willing to swap with him to stay in the AM division for another season.

thesavvyninja

Premium Member
Full Name
Aaron Roufs
iRacing ID
it's all good. I'll accept their decision. I can't argue with their decision on the basis on how last season went. I was just expressing it sucks to be dropped a division, but sometimes you have to take a step back in order to continue forward.